8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita
By Destiny Travel Costa Rica
Costa Rica, a small country covering only 19,560 square miles, 0.03 percent of the Earth´s surface, contains an astonishing amount of plants and animal life, approximately 6 percent of the world’s biodiversity. In spite of its small size, Costa Rica features greater biodiversity than Europe or North America. This abundance of wildlife is partly due to the country’s geographical position on a land bridge between North America and South America and its environmental protection policies. Let us show you some of the hightlights of this beautiful country with this 8 days - 7 nights package Includes Accomodation for 7 nights / Superior Hotels 4 Full day excursions as detailed on itinerary 7 breakfast 5 Lunches 2 dinner Profesional bilingual guide Transportation throughout the itinerary All taxes
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 10 per group
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary 7 nights
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Irazu Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cahuita National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- International flights
- International phone calls
- Laundry Service
- Tortuguero National park entrance fees (USD 15 per person) to be paid directly at the national park
- Tortuguero Green Turtle Museum Donation $2 USD
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Lobby of your Hotel Address: Hotel selected Directions: Lobby of your hotel Dates: See Availability Return point: Lobby of your Hotel We pick up passsengers at any hotel - hostel - b&b - airB&B in San Jose downtown, Alajuela downtown or Heredia downtown. Any other place out of this radius, an extra charge may apply.
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24578P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual - sport
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- A note from 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita
What you can expect during your visit
- Small groups ( 5-8 passenger maximum per excursion)
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita?
- 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita price starts from S$1,719.93. Discover and book 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita on Tripadvisor
- What is the 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita cancellation policy?
- 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita?
- 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita is hosted by Destiny Travel Costa Rica. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destiny Travel Costa Rica on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8 days. Discover and book 8 Days - San Jose - Tortuguero - Cahuita on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24578P51
Arrival in San Jose , Costa Rica
Irazu Volcano - Cartago City -...
Tortuguero National park 3 days...
Tortuguero Costa Rica...
Tortuguero to Cahuita (Caribbean...
Cahuita National Park excursion
Cahuita to San Jose
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Good view; Good workout
Waterfalls were impressive. Older travelers should note that significant exertion is required to ascend steps to ob…
Great guided tour
Our guide, Freddy was great. Enjoyed very much. The waterfall and butterfly and hummingbird garden were all beautif…
Lucy B R00
It is very hard to .pick a favorite part of this excursion. We were picked up on time, offered a water bottle in th…
Excellent day out
We were extremely lucky to have seen the Volcán clear sky’s! The Lunch buffet was amazing and location as well
Wonderful Costa Rican Adventure
Thanks again for a great itinerary! I would not hesitate to recommend Destiny Travel to friends or family.
Nice day trip
Very nice tour guide. Lots of wildlife. Sloths. Monkeys. Hermit crabs. The ocean. Wish we had a bit more time, but …
We have had excellent service with a web travel agency called Viator in other locations who connect us with local t…
The best tour I went on in Costa Rica. Our tour guide (Edgar) was hilarious. He gave us detailed tours and guided …
Rent a car instead
The main reason I chose this tour was because I was trying to avoid the coffee farm tour, and go straight to the vo…
Such an amazing day! Our tour guide was incredible by providing such a rich history and enthusiasm in both Spanish …
Fantastic Day Trip, covers so much
We had the best time on this trip with Oscar! My sister and I are first time traveler's and he made the entire expe…
Poas volcano and Lapaz Waterfall garden!
Poas volcano was fantastic! Great scenery! We didn't booked the full day at first but then we decided to join the g…
Great Opportunity To See Wildlife
We had a tour with Fran & Alan as our driver. They were both really great! We learned a lot and got to see a lot of…
A Fun and Beautiful Experience
This day tour from San Jose was well worth the time and cost. We were picked up at our hotel and driven the 45 min…
Great day trip to see wildlife
It's a pretty winding road trip to get there. The parking lot is located immediately past the entrance. The hummi…