Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We provide personalized services we adapt to the needs of our customers, we take things very seriously in safety and punctuality, our services are pleasant
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Poas VolcanoStop: 10 hours - Admission includedWe will visit the Doka Coffee Estate for a delicious breakfast. Then we will be treated to a coffee tour in an actual coffee plantation where we will learn the ancient techniques used by the experts to produce some of the best coffee in Costa Rica and around the world. The careful process involved in the cultivation, harvesting and roasting of the Golden Bean will then be illustrated, very hands-on, and then we will savor the delectable product. After the coffee tour, we will continue to Poas Volcano National Park, where there is a noticeable change in temperature and exuberant vegetation of the cloud forest. The Poás Volcano, is an active 2,708-metre (8,885 ft) stratovolcano. The crater of the volcano is over a mile across and 1050 feet deep. It has erupted 40 times since 1828, including April, 2017. At the Volcano we will have time to enjoy the impressive main crater with its sulfur fumaroles, and hike on a trail to the beautiful Botos Lagoon as we learn about the different ecosystems in the park. After Poás, we will continue to La Paz Waterfall Garden, where we will enjoy a buffet lunch (rated 4 Forks by the Costa Rican Tourism Council) that includes multiple selections of Traditional Costa Rican dishes and much more. At La Paz Waterfall Gardens we will go through walking trails surrounded by lush tropical rain forest. Here we will appreciate flowing white rivers, spectacular waterfalls, birds, butterflies, monkeys, and hummingbirds. There are also, educational animal exhibits to enjoy such as the Aviary, the Butterfly Observatory, Hummingbird Garden, Serpentarium, Jungle Cats Exhibit, and the Frog Exhibit. This is definitely a tour enjoyed by nature lovers from all ages.Read morePass byLa Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- the lunch service is buffet served in the restaurant of the reserve with very good quality
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Poas Volcano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We have spent a fantastic day with Live Travels we take a tour for a day from San Jose for my girlfriend and my person, the tour is magnificent visits 3 places in a single day, view of the volcano poas is very good, the tour has breakfast included and lunch, we were picked up…
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Vive Travels
WARNER IS AWESOME
We visited from the states and had Warner show us around in Nicaragua . He was amazing and ensured we had a blast !…
Great and friendly service
We had the pleasure of meeting Orlando, one of their employees. He gave us the transportation from the airport the …
10d-9n in the Rain and Cloud Forest of Costa Rica
Thank you, Vive Travels, for a great vacation! Our family of 4 (kids 14 and 10) decided last minute to go to Costa…
5D-4N Authentic Costa Rica
We flew in Sunday evening and our guide, whom had communicated with us ahead of time regarding arrival time and any…
We booked this tour through Viator a few months in advance. The day we arrived in Managua, the political protests s…
AMAZING (and worth every penny)
The guide was super incitement and friendly. We learned so much about Nicaragua and I 100% recommend it :)
Amazing to see the lava flow
Apparently, there's a long line of cars every night at Masaya to see the lava. The park does a good job of limitin…
Very complete and Excellent
We recently visited NIcaragua my wife and I, and we took the service of 4 days with the company of Vive Travels, ou…
Packs a lot in to one day
This was a good trip with a small group (just five of us), but for $140 each I think it was a little steep! The l…
A lovely day out
Warner our guide was great. He turned up on time and for the morning it was myself and two Canadians. We visited M…
I Loved This!
Living in Northern California wine country , its no surprise that I would totally enjoy this tour. Well run w/ a bl…
Best travel tour i been in Nicaragua, amazing staff and amazing schedules, on time, the trip to San Juan and open o…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 219.39*
Popular: Booked by 517 travellers!
from SGD 222.13*
Popular: Booked by 2,402 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
from SGD 183.74*
Popular: Booked by 1,749 travellers!
from SGD 194.70*
Popular: Booked by 301 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden
What time does Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden start?
Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden on Tripadvisor
How much is Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden?
Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden price starts from S$256.61. Discover and book Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden on Tripadvisor
What is the Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden cancellation policy?
Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden?
Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden is hosted by Vive Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vive Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combo: Poás Volcano National Park / Doka Coffee Tour / La Paz Waterfall Garden on Tripadvisor