View all photos (52)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
OVERVIEW Travel with us through 6 African countries in what is dubbed as 'Exploring The Mother Continent'. Africa offers many hidden gems with great lakes, crystal blue beaches with pearly white sands, jaw-dropping flora and majestic wildlife and mountains within its borders. Join us as we explore East Africa, renowned as a mountainous paradise, with the best tracking safari to see mountain gorillas, boat tours, deep blue waters of the cold Atlantic in South Africa, large herds of elephants, buffalo, giraffe, and antelope, as well as big cats come to drink, bathe, and play on the riverbanks, the longest river in Africa and much more. On this trip we will travel back to the earliest beginnings of the world. DURATION 29 Days START LOCATION: South Africa END LOCATION: Uganda THINGS TO BRING • Wear comfortable shoes • Bring spare closed shoes, change of clothes, backpack, towel, hat, lotion, swimwear, jacket, camera and money for souvenirs and photos
Cape Town to Johannesburg
Johannesburg, South Africa to...
Palapye to Kasane
Kasane (Chobe National Park)
Kasane, Botswana to Victoria...
Livingstone to Lusaka
Lusaka to kapishya Hot springs,...
Kapishya Hot springs
Kapishya Hot springs, Zambia to...
Mbeya to Iringa
Isimila Stone Age Site, Museum
Iringa to Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam to Zanzibar
Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
Dar es Salaam to Arusha
Arusha, Tanzania to Nairobi, Kenya
Nairobi to Naivasha
Naivasha, Kenya to Mbale, Uganda
Sipi Falls Adventure
Pian Upe Game Reserve
Pian Upe to Jinja
Lake Bunyonyi to Kisoro
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicles
- Transportation to and from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Old Palapye
- Entry/Admission - Kwalape Safari Lodge
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Protea Hotel by Marriott Lusaka Cairo Road
- Entry/Admission - Kapishya Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Shiwa Ngandu
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Desderia
- Entry/Admission - Kisolanza, The Old Farm House
- Entry/Admission - Isimila Stone Age Site
- Entry/Admission - City Lodge Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Entry/Admission - Stone Town
- Entry/Admission - Memories of Zanzibar
- Entry/Admission - Venus Premier Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Maasai Market
- Entry/Admission - Mount Elgon Hotel & Spa
- Entry/Admission - Sipi Falls
- Entry/Admission - Pian Upe Game Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
- Entry/Admission - Lake Bunyonyi
- Entry/Admission - Rushaga Gorilla Camp
- Entry/Admission - Speke Hotel
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Air Tickets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Livingstone
- Entry/Admission - Source of The Nile.
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Kampala-Entebbe Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: JST Adventures
Great way to see outer Cape Town.
This was a great way to see things around Cape Town, but not right in the city. We especially liked the Boulder Bea…
I had an amazing trip with JST Adventures! Our tour through the Garden Route was breathtaking. We were especially f…
Pretty damn good service!
Extremely happy with the service from the beginning to the end. I give it up to JST Adventures for the prompt reply…
Worth every dim
My wife and I went to South Africa for our vacation. We cannot recommend JST more highly. This was truly a life-cha…
JST Adventures 👌🏿
We had such an amazing time with you guys and appreciate having us and showing us beautiful SA. We’re already plan…
Fabulous trip with my girls! We felt safe with our guide meeting us and guiding us to hotels and attractions. All t…
Our Garden Route trip was more than we could have imagined, a trip of a lifetime. Our guide Jacob, put together an …
Knowledgable, fun and wine!
Me and my Partner booked with JST for a tour of Cape Town and the winelands, we were visiting for a few days and J…
- Coleskop Street, Little Karoo, and 32 more
- Duration: 29 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,016 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 472 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Across Africa Safari
What time does Across Africa Safari start?
Across Africa Safari will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Across Africa Safari on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Across Africa Safari?
How much is Across Africa Safari?
Across Africa Safari price starts from US$5,509.26. Discover and book Across Africa Safari on Tripadvisor
What is the Across Africa Safari cancellation policy?
Across Africa Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Across Africa Safari on Tripadvisor