View all photos (170)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travelers can’t visit Antelope Canyon without a Navajo guide as the canyon lies on Navajo land. This Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour arranges an authorized guide for you, and guarantees a guide who's a pro at getting the best photographs. This tour also includes round-trip transport from your Sedona hotel, lunch, a hike to Horseshoe Bend, and a stop at the Cameron Trading Post.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Upper Antelope CanyonStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 2Horseshoe BendStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Cameron Trading PostStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Glen Canyon Dam OverlookStop: 20 minutes -See details
- Tour Antelope Canyon with a Navajo guide
- Fuel up with a provided boxed lunch before hiking Horseshoe Bend
- Stop for souvenirs at Cameron Trading Post
- Round-trip hotel transport from Sedona for ease
What to Expect
This Antelope Canyon tour starts with an early morning pickup from your Sedona hotel. Board your vehicle for the day, and head out toward the canyon, which includes a drive through Oak Creek Canyon. Once you arrive at Antelope Canyon, follow your guide as you take in views of the sunlight breaking through the canyon’s shafts. Your guide gives you pointers on how and where to take the best pictures. Afterward, stop at the Cameron Trading Post to shop work from Zuni, Hopi and Navajo artists, and then eat your provided lunch at Glen Dam. Lastly, hike up to Horseshoe Bend before returning to Sedona for drop-off.
- Sedona & Village of Oak Creek Hotel pickup and drop off (within city limits only)
- Lunch provided
- Bottled water
- Professional guides
- Horseshoe Bend
- Glen Canyon Dam/Lake Powell
- Historic Cameron Trading Post
- Gratuity - 20% tip recommended for your guide if you enjoy your tour
- Lunch provided
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable traveling clothes and footwear (sneakers are fine)
- Layers are recommended for the fall, winter and spring months
- Tour requires walking on uneven, unpaved terrain for 90 minute durations
- Don't forget your camera
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be ambulatory for walking portions of tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Great Ventures Day Tours
It’s worth the price!
We had Charlie as our guide. He was very informative not only about the things that we were going to see but other…
Fab day trip!
Burt was 💯 amazing! Informed, knowledgeable and entertaining! He stayed on our agenda, I never felt rushed with…
There aren't words to share how terrific this tour was. Our tour guide, Cindy, was so knowledgeable about the…
Perfect Way to View the Grand Canyon
Mark provided a perfect tour on a perfect sunny February day. I can't think of a better way to hit all of the…
WOW! A must see.
One of the most amazing sights I have ever seen! Well worth the 3 hour ride from Sedona. Our guide(Lealand) for…
One of the most awesome places to visit. Be sure to book in advance. take time to take it all in. Wear closed toe…
Hicksville, New York9029
Very Detailed Informative Narrative
Mark F. is an expert guide whose knowledge of the area rivals any Wikipedia entry! As he said, the day began with…
What a fantastic trip!
We had a fantastic trip. Tim, our guide, taught us about the history and geography of each area as we traveled…
Wow factor. Outstanding tour.
This is a long day, but they break it up with enough stops that you feel pretty fresh throughout the day. On the…
This tour is long but worth every minute. The guide made it very informative. He knew so much about the area. It…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207