Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bagan TemplesStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedIn the morning, you get picked up at your hotel by your English-speaking guide. Together with him, you will explore the archaeological sites of the ancient city of Bagan. The tour starts by taking a little stroll through the Nyaung U market. Afterwards, explore the ancient city by visiting the most sacred pagodas and temples in Bagan such as the Shwezigon Pagoda, a prototype for many other stupas in Myanmar, or one of Bagan’s most famous sites, the Ananda Pagoda. Together with your guide, you are flexible to stop along the way to take photos. In the afternoon, the tour continues by visiting Minnanthu village, an agricultural village in the middle of the archaeological zone. The village mainly produces sesame and peanut oil. during your visit, you will gain insight into the production. Head to Phwar Saw village afterwards to meet its friendly people and learn about their traditions. The tour finishes by watching the magnificent sunset over the ancient city from a very special viewpoint.Read more
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
- Zone fee
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pegu Travels
Community based tourism village.
It is the most amazing visit to Myanmar. A villager is very nice and welcoming to visit their home. She give their …
Pegu Travels the best agency ever met.
I’ve found Pegu Travels on a tourist guide in Italy but the description about them wasn’t enough comparing their pr…
Bago Day Trip
It was an early start, 5:45 am, Kevin and the driver were early and waiting on me. We drove to the train station t…
Myanmar with Pegu Travels
Pegu Travels motto is "Beyond Expectations" and they stick to this, I worked for over 6 months from Costa Rica with…
I worked with Hsu from Pegu Travels. She was really good, responding right away, adjusting our itinerary as needed …
Beyond Impressive Experienced given by Pegu Travels!
We had a limited days and we wanted to see Myanmar as much as possible, all i did was write to Pegu Travels and the…
Custom made tour
We travelled for three weeks with this company in Myanmar and had a very good experience. The support before and d…
Pegu Travels the Best!!!
Pegu Travel was the only tour company that answered my email for help in planning a 3-day tour of Bagan, Myanmar. …
Did a fabulous job organising our 15 day Myanmar trip. All very smooth.
My 15 day Myanmar trip, hotels, flights, transfers, local taxis and guides etc, was organised by Go-Myanmar.com (no…
Vacation from February 10th to 21th. AMAZING EXPERIENCE
I'm not a traveller person, but it's a given that recommend the trip to Myanmar. Can't say favorites places 'couse …
Very happy with the service provided
We have just returned from a great trip to Myanmar and am happy to say we were very happy with the internal plane a…
18 days in Myanmar
If you are visiting Myanmar, don't hesitate to use Pegu Travels. They provided excellent transport, guides and tran…
Pegu Travels for set itinerary to Myanmar
Discussions started with Go-Myanmar now known as Pegu Travels. Our contact Ei Nge was superb; always answered email…
I booked train and ferry tickets thru pegu. great service. picked up train tix at office. ferry tix was sent by e…
Went above and beyond
Pegu Travels went above and beyond to arrange sleeper train tickets from Yangon to Bagan at the last minute and at …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour
What time does UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour start?
UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour?
UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour price starts from S$81.95. Discover and book UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book UNESCO World Heritage Bagan: Full-day Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor