View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes.
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide/mechanic
- Bike rental (Honda XR 250 or Yamaha TTR250)
- Protective gears (helmet, boots, gloves, body armor, goggles, knee and elbow protectors, pants and jersey
- Ferry or river crossing fee
- Trip DVD (available to purchase)
- Personal insurance (You may need at least travel insurance)
- Third party liability insurance (Available to purchase with your IDP)
- Damage to bike in case of an accident
- Other performance bikes (Available on request with extra chargers)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport/ travel or medical insurance are required on the day of the tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship/flight/bus/ferry
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to joining the tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from riding off road bike, please consult your doctor.
- You are requested to sign a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I use this all the time so now have the app and catching up on reviews. I did this tour a good while ago and always meant to do a review. It was definitely up there as one of the best days of my life, could not have enjoyed it more. I was a complete novice on motorbikes.…
Probably the best day I had in Cambodia. Spent the day riding with Charlie over so many different types of terrain, From sand to mud bogs, streams crossings riding up river beds and hill climbing rutted tracks that due to the rain had almost become streams in there own right. We…
Date of experience: November 2017
Response from StrayDogAdventure, Manager at Explore Sihanoukville Dirt Bike Tour
Responded 11 Dec 2017
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to send it to us. I am very happy to hear you had a great trip. We will keep trying to be top of the adventure. Thank you and allthe best StrayDog Adventures team
Did the two day tour and loved it. You cover so many different types of terrain. Fine sand, dirt climbs, dense bush. So much fun. The guide (Charley) was brilliant. I came away a much better rider.
Date of experience: June 2016
I was a little unsure as have ride. Bikes before but never a 250cc but it was no problem the guide was incredibly helpful. This was easily one of the best days of my travels and was money well spent. So lucky I met a German guy on the bus that was looking for someone to go with…
Date of experience: March 2016
This is a day to remember and believe me you're not going g to forget it in a hurry. I have been riding a road bike for 30 years or so, I'm still alive so can't be too bad, but this is completely different, much more physical and tough than you expect. That's not to say it…
Date of experience: November 2015
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Stray Dog Adventures
Since we rely so heavily on other peoples reviews, I figured I should start to submit more of my own to help other …
Good adventure if not beginner
Me and my husband took 1 day bike tour specifying that we are beginners and would like something average. The scene…
Best off road ride ever
Best off road ride ever for me.Pro bikers can eventually enjoy this trip with the best off road track .
Best ride eva!!!
I just finished a 3 day ride with Francios and it was unforgettable. Not only did he make sure I had a good ride, h…
This was probably the best day of my life. I motocross at home so had some experience already. I went riding with 2…
9 day Phnom Phen to Siam Reap - off/ on road
Well organized / supported. Shiran acted as guide, and we had Teran as a riding mechanic and a support truck. We …
We had a amazing day .very nice owners .fantastic views .full of fun .thanks so much for this fantastic day .all th…
Awesome 2 days!!!
Did the 2 day adventure! Sothearen our guide was fantastic. I was in a group of 3 on the first day, we were experie…
Excellent tour with Teran easy days riding,very knowledgable guide with good English spoken.highly recommended will…
This tour was great but you should have a little experience in motorbikes before doing this. We road through the ju…
Out with Sonia and Theron. The morning session and lunch at the waterfall was super. Challenging and exhilarating, …
Some of the best off-road driving is available in Cambodia, and Stray Dog offers great trips at reasonable prices..…
Fun day ride in Sihoukanaville
I did a one day off-road ride with Stray Dog. We covered some fun terrain, and rode some pretty awesome trails and …
If it were possible, I'd give it 6/5 stars! The trail was constantly changing, going through the city, dirt roads,…
DON'T EVEN LOOK FOR A REASON NOT TO DO THIS!
I have been to 40 odd countries. I have done many things. I come from New Zealand, land of extreme sports. But this…
- Stray Dog Adventures
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207