Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (161)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enjoy a day of blockbuster thrills and action film adventures with a full-day general admission ticket to Universal Studios Hollywood. With this pass, get full access to all of the park's rides and shows. Popular attractions include King Kong 360 3D, Revenge of the Mummy, and WaterWorld. Non-adrenaline junkies can enjoy a behind the scenes look on the Studio Tour to see film sets used to make famous movies.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Universal Studios HollywoodStop: 8 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Universal CityWalk HollywoodStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Studio TourStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4The Wizarding World of Harry PotterStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 5Transformers: The Ride - 3DStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 6Jurassic World – The RideStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7WaterWorldStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Despicable Me Minion MayhemStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 9Revenge of the Mummy - The RideStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10DreamWorks TheatreStop: 30 minutes -See details
See 3 more stops
- Enjoy access Universal Studios Hollywood, a working movie studio and theme park
- Meet recognizable characters and visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ included
- See where popular movies are made in Hollywood and go behind the scenes on the Studio Tour
- Face action in heart-pounding shows, rides, and attractions
- Admission to Universal Studios Hollywood (number of days based on option selected)
- Express ticket (if option selected)
- Entry to all rides and attractions
- Entry/Admission - Universal Studios Hollywood
- Entry/Admission - WaterWorld
- Entry/Admission - Revenge of the Mummy - The Ride
- Express ticket (unless option selected)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Sideshow games
- Movie tickets for Universal CityWalk Cinemas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please Note: In order to maintain the safety of guests, modified operating procedures have been put in place. Guests visiting the park will have their bags inspected by staff. Large bags and coolers will not be permitted in the park. Outside food is not permitted inside the park with the exception of bottle water, fruit and baby food.
- IMPORTANT: Voucher is only valid for selected date of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20).Inc.TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.© 2020 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.© 2019 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The Mummy © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Kung Fu Panda © 2020 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. Universal’s Animal Actors © 2020 Universal Studios. THE SIMPSONS TM & © 2020 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Universal elements and all related indicia TM and © 2020 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Really enjoyed the resort and learning more about how movies are made. For adults I think it needs to be a little bit cheaper than children because there is more for kids than adults to be honest. Overall it’s a good day out for a couple/family.
Date of experience: March 2020
I would give the park itself a most definite rating of 5!!! The only reason I put a 4 is because it is extremely costly to buy food in the park. For families, it would be very expensive to feed a family of four or more...it was ridiculously expensive to feed two! But, the good…
Date of experience: March 2020
We went to Universal for Hogsmeade and absolutely enjoyed ourselves. We ate at the Three Broomsticks and loved it!! Huge portions. Was crazy excited to try the Butterbeer, but were a little disappointed. It was crazy, super sweet. The head on it was amazing, but the liquid…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from UniversalHollywood, Guest Communications at Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hello! Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to our Park, especially your time inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm glad you found the Park to be clean and also enjoyed our World Famous Studio Tour, as that is one of my favorite attractions here as well. We hope to see you again soon! - Colbie
Parking is $28. even for visiting the mall and cinema. The restaurants aren't that great either. I'm thumbing this down for visiting.
Went to Universal in December 2019 for a guys trip and had a blast. We didn’t have any skip the line stuff and still had no problem hitting every ride during the day. The Hogwart’s ride is by far the most popular so we did a run for that first thing and then just looked to see…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Studios Hollywood
regretful I bought a season pass
You could see the whole park in half a day, so disappointed I bought a season pass (which I did before I went).
Great day go VIP
Great day we chose the VIP tour. It is well worth the money although a little expensive. But if you go all that wa…
Must Visit when in LA
Absolutely amazing, highlight of our trip. Loved every second. This is a great theme park. We took the Studio tour …
Flywebmakers Advertising Agency visit Hollywood Universal Studio
Flywebmakers Advertising Agency in Los Angeles visit Universal Studios Hollywood with a business team , we were the…
1st ever trip to Universal Studios Hollywood
Me and my friend Robin Daldry really enjoyed our first ever trip to Universal Studios Hollywwod where we did the ri…
Superb value for money
We visited here last week for one day. The ticket cost around $75 which we booked in advance to get the best deal. …
Great tour, worth every penny..
We did a family VIP tour..yes it was $350 a person but worth every penny. Also skip the lines on all attractions as…
express ticket！I hesitated to buy it at first, but it was really good to buy it.
年末年始で人が溢れかえって、ハリーポッターは待ち時間4時間でしたがExpress ticketで5分も待たずに入場できました。寒い日でしたが外で震えることなく一日で、全アトラクションを制覇出来ました。スタジオツアーも、 ロウアー・…
Amazing rides! Harry Potter one rocks 🤩
Amazing place ! Loads of great rides , yes there are queues but unforgettable experience and worth every penny!
This place is amazing you must go see it. Universal studios has all the attractions from your favorite films and mo…
Ok its cheesy but what do you expect? It is the kind of place that basically you have to visit just to see how bad…
A Great Adventure in LA
Best of both worlds while in LA. You get a get "backlot" studio tour plus an awesome park and rides. It was a won…
Disappointed in light of the CoronaVirus Closure
In light of the CoronaVirus pandemic, Universal Studios Hollywood chose to cancel my VIP experience vacation. That…
I’m sure this would’ve been great but was pouring with rain
This only has 3 stars because it was absolutely pouring with rain which is no ones fault but unfortunately impacted…
Glorified Express Pass
After reading all the reviews I was so disappointed with our experience. First of all I had checked the box request…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207