View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This Miami sightseeing cruise via double-decker boat provides an only-in-Miami method of getting to know the city. Cruise through the beautiful Biscayne Bay (optionally with a cocktail in hand), as you sail past the Miami Skyline neighborhood, Venetian Islands, and celebrity mansions. Live commentary provides fun facts and stories from the city’s past.
- Miami sightseeing cruise is a fun alternative to a city tour
- See the Miami Skyline district, Miami Beach, Port of Miami, and more
- Opportunities to see wildlife in its natural habitat
- Live commentary entertains and informs during your cruise
What to Expect
Make your way to the easy-to-find Bayside Marketplace in Miami to begin your tour. Board a double-decker boat and get cozy in an indoor viewing area or open-air deck—both have great views. Once you set sail, crew members tell you about top Miami sights as you pass them, including standout picks from the Miami Skyline neighborhood, a number of nearby islands, and celebrity homes. This is a great way to get a sense of Miami history and culture from the waters that make it famous. Also, keep a lookout for wildlife, such as dolphins and manatees. If you want, you can purchase soft drinks, beer, or cocktails on board. Your cruise ends at the original starting point.
401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- The boarding time will take approximately 10 minutes before starting the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity operates in most weather conditions.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. If a cruise is full when you arrive, you will be put on the next boat, depending on availability.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Surely there are better tours than this one. The tour was advertised for 11:30 but they said to arrive 15 minutes early, which we did. As we boarded the boat they handed everyone a pen and form to fill put to win a cruise. We declined. Next, they wanted pictures of every…
Date of experience: February 2020
Horrible customer service. They never answer the phone. The manager at Bayside has no maners either solutions. Scam!!. They made me pay twice.
Date of experience: November 2019
we all loved this - my husband, son, and I - relaxing and interesting and a perfect couple of afternoon hours - guide was amusing and knowledgable - very reasonably priced as well!! sign up!!
Date of experience: August 2019
I brought a friend that was visiting Miami for the first time on it and she absolutely loved it. I had never been on the tour before but I found that it fully encompasses the essence of Miami. They had great service and the crew was amazing!
Date of experience: July 2019
Out of my whole week in Miami, this was the highlight of my trip! The tour was fun, and the service was amazing. The whole crew made the experience so lovely and we were able to see the most beautiful sites during sunset.
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
By: Miami Aqua Tours
I was on my own journey trying to find self discovery when I came across this red pirate ship. I said to myself…
The tour was nice break from work. The staff was great and the hospitality was perfect. The views were amazing,…
A hokey, commercialized tour.
Surely there are better tours than this one. The tour was advertised for 11:30 but they said to arrive 15 minutes…
Ok I gotta11
Pirates boat tour
Amazing crew and outstanding boat tour! Friendly staff and very worth it. Went on a date with my girlfriend and…
Went with two of my friends and overall the day was beautiful, windy but sunny and the workers were all nice. Had…
Best Tour Ever
It’s not everyday you get to go on a pirate ship. The tour guide was hilarious spoke both English and…
Pirate ship Biscayne Bay
Nice boat ride. Smagller boat nice... Sat on top of boat. There seemed to be no speaker there or volume was…
Norm and Carrie
Avast Ye Mateys!
Whatever that means it just sounded pirate-y. That's the only reason why my husband and I decided to go on this…
Very bad experience
Horrible customer service. They never answer the phone. The manager at Bayside has no maners either solutions.…
Did this tour with my husband and two kids, age 4 and 7. We overall enjoyed the tour. It was interesting to…
- Bayside Marketplace, Miami Aqua Tours
- Duration: 1h 20m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071