Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Board your AC minivan to enjoy a scenic 90-minutes narrated drive to Antigua through Guatemala's Pacific Plains cultivated with sugar cane. Then the route climbs and the landscape transforms to volcanic scenery and magnificent arabica coffee farms as you approach to La Antigua declared a “World Heritage Site” by UNESCO. Upon arrival comfort stop and panoramic of La Merced Church from where we walk to visit the Central Plaza and its surroundings. After the Plaza a typical lunch is served at a one prestigious Restaurant. In the afternoon visit to the Museum Hotel Casa Santo Domingo a restored Monastery that now houses a five-star Hotel, Convention Center, its own archaelogical site, plus 7 Museums. Our last stop will be the Jade Museum & Factory maybe the newest and oldest industry of today's Guatemala to learn how a precious stone captivaded a whole culture and how today is transformed into masterpieces. Time for purchasing. Then Drive back to pier. End of services.
- You'll start atCA-9CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, GuatemalaYou will easily find our staff at the Puerto Quetzal cruise visitor's center since they will be holding a sign with your name.See address & details
- 1The Plaza Central ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Arco de Santa CatalinaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cathedral de SantiagoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Casa del JadeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byReal Palacio
- 5Iglesia de San Francisco El GrandeStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atCA-9CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, GuatemalaYou will easily find our staff at the Puerto Quetzal cruise visitor's center since they will be holding a sign with your name.See address & details
CA-9, Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Casa Santo Domingo
- Entry/Admission - Arco de Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral de Santiago
- Entry/Admission - Casa del Jade
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: MB Guatemaya Travel
More than just a shuttle ride...
Wow! Erwin! Thank you so much! You weren’t just a driver, you are an amazing human being, an extremely informative …
Erwin (?) was a very knowledgeable and a thorough tour guide. He had passion and enthusiasm for the city. I really …
3.5 hour exploration of Antigua
Our tour guide spoke perfect English and communicated to the 3 of us clearly taking into consideration one of us is…
We had a great time with Fernando/Orlando (sorry we didn't quite catch that!). He was very knowledgeable and passio…
Bravo! MB Tour Co staff for providing great service and excellent tours. Our guide, Erwin, a local teacher was ver…
Excellent set up. We had a very good time cooking and eating on the terrace, and learning about life in Guatemala …
Wonderful guide, great personalized tour!
I was traveling with a friend and our tour ended up being just the two of us with our wonderful guide Moises. He kn…
A Wonderful Tour Into The Past and Present of Puerto Quetzal
Our tour guide Erwin Rivas was a terrific guide that shared the life and times of the people of Guatemala. His enth…
Perfect way to begin Antigua visit
Great orientation to Antigua; Irwin is a wealth of information dispensed in a very accessible manner. We got to see…
A very personal tour
The tour of the cathedral was inspired. Sergio has a wide breadth of knowledge of both the colonial and indigenous…
Erwin is such a wealth of knowledge! We all loved our tour. It made our trip here mean so much more to know the his…
Antigua walking tour
My guide was awesome !1It was just me so it was awesome highly recommend 1There is no way you can get all the hist…
Definitely a must do!
We were fortunate to book the La Antigua Cultural Walking Tour during our brief stay in Antigua. We met our guide E…
This walking tour hits all the high points. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, and we felt very well taken care…
Let’s you understand Antigua quite more.
Hugo was our guide, he made us understand quite a little more about what is going on in Antigua and it’s history. R…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch
What time does Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch start?
Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch?
How much is Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch?
Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch price starts from S$92.35. Discover and book Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch on Tripadvisor
What is the Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch cancellation policy?
Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour of the Best of La Antigua from Puerto Quetzal with lunch on Tripadvisor