Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour"
By Vamos Travel Nic
Enjoy the best of Nicaragua's story, culture volcanoes, lakes, beaches, Islands, adventures and more Enjoy the best of Nicaragua in 9 Days. Let's visit the best two colonial cities in the country, Cerro Negro volcano (youngest volcano in Nicaragua) Enjoy the landscapes, volcanoes adventure, lakes, lagoons Islands and more! You will explore and enjoy the culture and history of these two oldest cities of Nicaragua and the best activities these offers. From hiking on an active and young volcano to relax of a private boat tour in the largest lake of Central America. Ometepe Island (fire and water) located in the heart of big lake Nicaragua. San Juan is famous for its half-moon of a beach, one of the best beaches in the area.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Private professional tour guide for 9 days
- Water and snacks
- All entrance fees and activities
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Negro Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral-Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Legends and Traditions (Museo de Tradiciones y Leyendas)
- Entry/Admission - Hervideros de San Jacinto
- Entry/Admission - Ruins of Leon Viejo
- Entry/Admission - Antigua Catedral de Managua
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
- Entry/Admission - Ojo de Agua
- Entry/Admission - Volcan Maderas
- Entry/Admission - San Juan del Sur
- Meals are excluded
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at any hotel in Town or we pick you up at the airport.
- Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport, 11 Carretera Norte, Managua 11072, Nicaragua
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162440P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour"?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Ruins of Leon Viejo
- Museum of Legends and Traditions (Museo de Tradiciones y Leyendas)
- Cathedral-Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Ojo de Agua
- Antigua Catedral de Managua
- How much is Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour"?
- Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" price starts from S$1,465.51. Discover and book Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" on Tripadvisor
- What is the Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" cancellation policy?
- Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour"?
- Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" is hosted by Vamos Travel Nic. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vamos Travel Nic on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Charming Nicaragua "9 days Private Tour" on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162440P16
Managua arrived and transfer to...
Cerro Negro Volcano for a...
San Jacinto Bubbling mud pods,...
Granada city tour, Apoyo lagoon,...
Granada, Ometepe island, Ojo de...
Tour of half of Maderas Volcano...
Ometepe, San Juan del Sur
San Juan del Sur
San Juan del Sur, (Border peñas...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Definitely a must do
We had an amazing time, Cerro Negro is beautiful, the volcano and crater are amazing to view as you hike up. It was…
Nicaragua’s nature at its finest!
Franklin did an excellent job in coordinating this tour last minute for me. I added it about a week before my depar…
COOLEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Omg how and where do I even start! Franklin is truly THE BEST! He is so good at what he does and you can tell how p…
Insightful & informative! Beautiful
I had a personal one on one tour with Wilbert Medrano and he was soooo insightful and informative. He knows so much…
Absolutely stunning! Took the 4pm tour so we were there to see the sunset. Julio was an amazing guide - friendly, k…
Great scenery and fun also for over 60s
Well organised an attentive, we can heartly recommend this adventure including surfing the dust down the steep slop…
Such a great experience. Franklin our tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made us feel very comforta…
Awesome private volcano boarding tour
We loved our private volcano boarding experience. MAX and Franklin were superb guides who took great care with us t…
We had the most remarkable family tour with Vamos Travel. We felt, in every instance, that our guides truly cared a…
We had an incredible trip with Franklin. He went out of his way to show us all the best spots and make sure we had …
Volcano boarding is great!
Super nice trip - very professional and cool videos on top. The volcano boarding is great fun and not dangerous
Best experience in Nicaragua!
Everything about this tour was exceptional. The volcano boarding itself was a definite highlight and so much fun bu…
Best way to start the day!!
This was one of the best things I’ve done in my Central America trip. 1000% made so much better because of our guid…
Beautiful nature, nice little hike, very fun volcano boarding, good vibes and the best guide/photographer !!😂 Much…
Tour guide (Fran) was amazing!! He played great music, very informative and even gave us a quick salsa lesson in th…
Hola buenas tardes estoy interesado en el tour por 9 días, Quería saber is incluye el hotel o yo tengo que hacer la reservación al hotel de mi preferencia o tendría algunos que me recomiende? Podria enviarme el itinerario ami email por favor le agradezco de antemano.