View all photos (125)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Flying over the Grand Canyon is the ideal way to take in the spectacular scale of the desert landscape, swooping over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Las Vegas Strip. Choosing this helicopter sightseeing flight means a luxurious twist on the once-in-a-lifetime experience, complete with limousine service, and a glass of Champagne below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grand Canyon WestStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedYou will land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a 30-minute stop. Here, you can enjoy a glass of Champagne, some snacks and free time to wander and admire the amazing views of the steep canyon cliffs and the Colorado River.Read more
See Important Information for details
- See the Grand Canyon from the air for sprawling, crowd-free views
- Landing below the rim gives a unique perspective on the Grand Canyon
- Get aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Las Vegas Strip
- A Champagne toast means more time at the Grand Canyon
- Limousine transfers for a glamorous, Las Vegas experience
What to Expect
Step into a limousine at the door of select Las Vegas hotels, and then transfer to a helipad to board a state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter. Lift off above the desert, and begin your flight to the Grand Canyon, following a route that takes in the Hoover Dam and the curving shoreline of Lake Mead. The pilot points out landmarks on the ground below as you approach the Grand Canyon, dropping into the canyon itself for views of the sheer red walls and Colorado River. Touch down at 3,200 feet (975 meters) below the rim for a Champagne toast and snack basket. Following the landing, take to the air for the return flight, getting an entirely different perspective on the Nevada scenery. Go straight over the glittering Las Vegas Strip before landing at the heliport, where a limousine is waiting for return transfer to your hotel.
- 35-40-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Sundance Helicopters
Grand canyon trip
It was wonderful. From pick up to drop off everyone involved was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The…
Letchworth, United Kingdom86114
What a fantastic birthday treat.
My wife booked us a helicopter ride into the base of the grand canyon with Sundance Helicopter tours then when we…
Wrong Departure Point - Stay Alert
DON'T DRIVE TO - 5001 Buck N Doe Road, Grand Canyon West, AZ as mentioned on the Itinerary. Just put Sky walk on…
Nicole & Julius
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma20
Great Birthday gift
The pilot was wonderful. He explained everything prior to loading. The helicopter take off and landing was…
We got to sit up front with the pilot and I know the 4 other ppl in the copter had to be jealous. The views of the…
great day trip
Limo pickup from our hotel, helicopter flight from Vegas to the Grand Canyon, landed in the Canyon for a short…
Night time flight recommended
Although the pickup was late. Everything else went perfect. Something amazing to see at night. Our pilot was very…
This was our favorite helicopter experience, from start to finish the staff were all courteous, friendly and…
Derbyshire, United Kingdom55
Excellent trip, slightly rushed at hoover Dam
The Grand Canyon was beautiful The trip time changed to a later time but they did inform us via the hotel. The…
Absolutely amazing trip. Everything they said it would be from the stretch limo to the flight down the canyon.…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071