View all photos (136)
Book by May 9 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
This customizable trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim explores the best of the spectacular desert park—and only pay for the experiences you choose. Travel through the Mojave Desert and Black Mountains in a luxury motor coach, and then enjoy several hours at the South Rim. Optional upgrades include a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon, a Jeep tour, lunch, and tickets to a Grand Canyon IMAX film.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Las Vegas StripStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Grand Canyon Imax TheaterStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Grand Canyon Visitor Center South RimStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 4Grand Canyon South RimStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Mather PointStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Bright Angel PointStop: 45 minutes -See details
- Choose exactly the trip you want from a menu of options
- Travel by coach to see even more desert scenery
- Visit top viewpoints on the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Free time to eat, shop, and explore
- Upgrade for a Jeep tour, IMAX movie, or helicopter flight
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Meet your driver at your Las Vegas hotel, and then begin the scenic, drive to Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival at the park, have time to purchase lunch and souvenir shopping before continuing to the South Rim. With wonderful views throughout the drive, keep your camera ready for stops at Bright Angel Lodge and Mather Point, an overlook that photographers love. The trip along the South Rim is an amazing experience on its own, but you can also pick from a range of upgrades. See the IMAX 'Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure,' or opt for a guided Jeep tour of the South Rim. If you opt for a helicopter tour (which replaces time at Mather Point), enjoy breathtaking views on a flight, swooping over the Grand Canyon as you look straight down at the Colorado River. Finally, relax on the return trip to Las Vegas.
- Narrated bus tour to the Grand Canyon South Rim and National Geographic Visitors Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Las Vegas Strip and Downtown hotels
- Box lunch at the Grand Canyon (if helicopter option selected)
- Meal voucher provided (if tour only or IMAX option selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option selected)
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- IMAX Movie The Grand Canyon Discovery and Adventure (if option not selected)
- Helicopter Flight over South Rim (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available.
- Hoover Dam tour has limited seating, and only valid for the afternoon departure. Reservations must be made after completing the Grand Canyon Tour contact local operator for details
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did a tour of the South rim Grand Canyon with a stop at Hoover dam. It is a long day, we left our motel at 6am and returned around 10pm. But what a day. Our bus driver was amazing. He did a lot of talking with history and facts on the way. At one point he played a video on…
Date of experience: March 2020
I must say that I didn't want to do the long drive. But that's the only way to get to see the Grand Canyon. I picked the south rim because I heard you see more eventhough is a longer drive. Well Carrrrlitos was honestly a great driver. He was super informed, very funny, did…
Everything was awesome. The tour itself and especially our tour guide. Coach was great the whole tour, very patient and on time in each part of the tour. I would recommend this to my friends whose visiting Vegas on the following months. The lunch is okay too.
Date of experience: February 2020
We had best day out doing south side gran canyon/hoover dam/route 66. We went 2 march 2020. Collected on time, very well organised from the get go. Our driver "coach" made the trip!! His knowledge was amazing, he made the trip enjoyable and fun. Best "coach" driver. He made the…
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Las Vegas
Day before lockdown!
My mom and I did this tour the day before they cancelled all tours due to Corona! We got lucky! Was picked up on ti…
Thomas is amazing!
I really wanted to see the Grand Canyon on my last trip to Las Vegas. This was an affordable option that worked for…
We booked this trip as the finale to a birthday celebration for my best friend. In addition to the birthday celebra…
Bucket list adventure
Our family did the Papillon helicopter experience to the west rim of the Grand Canyon by helicopter which includes …
Might have been super cold and windy but it was an amazing aha experience! Our bus driver was very knowledgeable an…
Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon trip
It was an amazing trip, well worth it. Our driver, Thomas, was entertaining, very knowledgeable, and professional.
Fun trip all around, but the bus broke down, the driver was rude and said she would leave without a family with a b…
Hilarious & Helpful Driver
We took the GC West Rim tour from Las Vegas. If you’re staying on the strip they’ll pick you up right from your hot…
A Grand day out.
After looking at lots of options for this and similar trips we decided to use this company because of the TripAdvis…
This tour company is a scam!! Was supposed to be 4 hours. Spent 2 hours just picking people up around town. We miss…
Grand Canyon Bus Tour
Pleasant ride with our driver and tour guide "Coach" who provided plenty of information and facts about the area an…
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam
The trip was amazing.. The bus driver Thomas was the best.. He had the best personality and was so funny!
Terrible experience with Gray Line. Would not recommend this company- as their policies and unprofessionalism is al…
Overall a good trip, although the coach was a little late at the pick up, you are then taken to a transport hub and…
Terrific day, amazing sights!
Me and my dad went on the Grand Canyon West rim tour while we were visiting in Vegas, we were picked up at our hote…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207