View all photos (266)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Since there’s so much to do in Las Vegas, a hop-on hop-off bus tour saves you big bucks on transportation. Choose from two routes—one that runs through the Strip and another that runs through Downtown Vegas—with 20 stops in all. In just a short amount of time, at your own pace, you can see Sin City highlights, including Fremont Street Experience and the lions at MGM Grand.
- A hop-on hop-off bus tour saves you money on transportation
- Choose from a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass or a night tour to fit your needs
- Explore Las Vegas at your own pace, and plan your own itinerary
- Upgrade to gain an admission ticket to the Eiffel Tower Observation Deck
What to Expect
If you’ve chosen a day pass for your Las Vegas bus tour, exchange your voucher at any of the stops along the routes and hop aboard. Do be aware that if you’ve chosen the night tour, there’s no hop-on hop off-option—you can only board at Circus Circus, Excalibur, or the High Roller. Cruise comfortably through traffic on the Strip and in Downtown, along two different routes, while listening to commentary from your guide. Hop off at any of the stops you’d like to explore. From attractions like popular hotels such as the Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace, and Treasure Island to the bustling Fremont Street Experience, there’s plenty to keep you busy. On the 'Strip Route' stop at Circus Circus, Fashion Show Mall, Treasure Island, Caesars Palace, Park MGM, Excalibur Hotel, Las Vegas Sign / Harley Davidson Parking Lot, and the MGM Grand. On the 'Old Vegas Route' stop at MGM Grand, High Roller / LINQ Promenade, SLS Hotel, Arts & Antique District, Las Vegas Premium Outlet North, Golden Nugget Hotel, Mob Museum, Pawn Stars, Stratosphere Hotel, and the Circus Circus Hotel. Note: if you get a pass for two or three days, it must be used on consecutive days only. Upgrade options are available for tickets to the Eiffel Tower Observation Deck.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Live English guide
- See the Strip, Historic Downtown & Fremont Street
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- Night Tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Big Bus Tours
Great tour of the Strip!
Highly recommend this tour. No hassle of driving in traffic or waiting for pedestrians. Hop on and get off IF you…
Don't waste your money
We had a three day pass with the night tour. I would not waste your money on the regular day on and off. By the…
Best way to get around
Me and my wife did the big bus mainly as a way to get to outlets, Fremont Street and all around the strip with…
Disappointing. Glad we tried but unlikely to do again.
First the actual tour. We were hoping for some real history of the town. There was a few tiny tid bits but that…
10th Year Anniversary
Yes I loved it best $50 I spent it’s an great way to see the city jump off site see things you can’t walk to or…
Hop on and Off Big bus tour
Super fun finding out facts about Vegas and Casinos. I liked that you got to hop on and off different places.…
I highly recommend this tour. We liked it so much we did both the day and night tour with guide Sin City Artie.…
Garner, North Carolina51
Big Bus Bruce was the best!
I always enjoy the Big Bus tours in other cities and Las Vegas did not disappoint. If you go, it is worth the wait…
Penfield, New York9826
Hop on don’t hop off
The thought of having a way around LasVegas all day made it a choice worth trying. But I was very disappointed. I…
Yo let me tell you SOMETHING 👏🏽 This tour bus is hella dope! For y’all none slang speaking individual let me…
- Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme Park, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood, and 37 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071