View all photos (63)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 15 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See the best of the American Southwest on this seamless 3-day tour from Las Vegas. Spend a night near Lake Powell, visit Zion National Park, tour Monument Valley by Jeep, and walk the South Rim of Grand Canyon. Transportation is by air-conditioned minibus, select meals, and entrance fees are included, and group size is limited to 14 people to ensure an intimate experience.
Grand Canyon National Park –...
Lake Powell – Zion National Park...
- 3-day guided National Park tour from Las Vegas
- Visit the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, and Zion National Park
- Overnight stay at Lake Powell
- Transport by minibus, hotels, and select meals included
What to Expect
Meet your group and guide at the Stratosphere Las Vegas. From there, travel 280 miles (450 kilometers) through the Mojave Desert on the historic US Route 66 to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Have lunch, take a hike, and explore the area on your own, or opt for a helicopter tour (own expense). Spend the night in Williams or Tusayan. Day two takes you from Grand Canyon National Park to Monument Valley. After a quick stop at a Navajo trading post, follow the Colorado River through the Painted Desert. Take a Navajo-guided Jeep tour through the Valley, have a packed lunch, and then check into your Page hotel, overlooking Lake Powell. Go on an optional tour of Antelope Canyon (own expense), or enjoy dinner (own expense) and the scenic views. Day three brings you to Zion National Park. Enjoy a sandwich lunch, and then go for a hike among the white, pink, and red sandstone cliffs. Admire the giant monoliths inside the park, or take in a ranger's talk at the Zion Human History Museum. After a full day exploring Zion, board the bus for the return trip to Vegas and the original departure point around 9p.m.
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA Las Vegas, NV, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast
- Lodging accommodations
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Route 66
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Accommodations are a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
If you cancel at least 15 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 14 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Bindlestiff Tours
Reading, United Kingdom41
3 day National Park tour
My friend and I did this tour with Bindlestiff and Joel Clark who was our tour guide. One of the best tours I have…
I had one of the best vacation days ever on our day trip to Death Valley. I’ve never seen the American southwest…
Hi This is Troy, I was on last weeks 3 day tour of GC, Monument Valley and Zion Park. Just wanted to say I had a…
This is an amazing tour - long days, but so much to see. We particularly like Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon & the…
Joe was great, super friendly and engaging. Gave us a wonderful day tour from Vegas of Death Valley and all the…
Most amazing experience
This 3 day tour was one of the most amazing experiences. Our tour guide joel was absolutely incredible. His…
Great tour but longer time visit is preferred.
What I like the most about Bindlestiff is their excellent communication with the customer prior to the tour. There…
Bristol, United Kingdom21
Amazing 3-Day Adventure
Bindlestiff was an amazing company. Our excellent guide Evan was brilliant, knowledgeable, funny, always there…
London, United Kingdom5416
Opt for camping
I opted for the camping option and let me tell you it was worth it. Our first night was in Utah, where the…
Fantastic value for money - great tour!
We are a party of 4 and took this tour- there is no way we could have seen all the sights that we did in just two…
- Grand Canyon South Rim, Route 66, and 4 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 15 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 15 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207