View all photos (51)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This fun, half-day tour packs in several adventures for an out-of-the-box Sin City experience. Cruise around town in a hot pink Hog Car scooter, sample food at local restaurants, and visit filming locations of hit reality television shows. Top the day off with a VIP glass elevator ride to the top floor of the Rio Hotel and Casino.
- Half-day tour includes restaurant stops with samples
- Visit the filming locations of three reality television shows
- See the Bellagio hotel, Fremont Street, and the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign
- VIP ride to top floor of the Rio Hotel and Casino
What to Expect
Your tour starts with pickup from your Las Vegas Strip hotel. From there, you head to your starting location and your hot pink Hog Car scooter. Your first stop is a local restaurant for a bite to eat. Then drive on Las Vegas Boulevard and take photos of the iconic “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign. Stop at the Bellagio to see a Chihuly glass sculpture. Travel the Strip to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, home of reality TV show 'Pawn Stars.' Back on the scooter, drive down Fremont Street, and on to Counts Kustoms and Vegas Rat Rods, also of reality show fame. Make another food stop, a location featured on the Travel Channel. Your last stop is Rio Hotel and Casino, where you zip to the top floor via a glass elevator. Enjoy panoramic Las Vegas views, and ride the VooDoo Zipline between the hotel’s two towers (own expense).
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- All activities described in tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Voodoo Zipline Cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Price displayed is based per scooter and there is a maximum of two (2) passengers per scooter. If you have more than 2 passengers, you will need to book additional scooters. There is a maximum of seven (7) scooters per tour.
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4″, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per car
- Tour route is subject to change due to any seen or unforeseen circumstance including but not limited to closing or filming
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Hog Car Tours
Hog Cars are awesome!
Our group flew in to LV and went straight to Hog Car tours. These little cars/mopeds are super fun to drive. The…
Should not be labled as a food tour
Driving the hog car was fun, waving to all the people on the street. we were lucky the weather was perfect for…
Las Vegas, Nevada21
Hog car tour
Awesome experience. Loved the little cars. So fun. Tour guide Jesse was wonderful best guide ever. Would…
You will NOT be disappointed!!
We had an absolutely amazing time doing this tour today! Our guide Jessy was beyond anything we could have…
Farmingdale, New York96
Hog Car Tours LAS VEGAS STRIP TOUR & FOOD
Hog Car Tours LAS VEGAS STRIP TOUR & FOOD: This is a must do! We booked this for my husband's birthday with…
Excellent daytime activity. Carts are a blast to drive. Nice to see things outside the strip. Good way to see the…
This is one of the best ways to see Las Vegas! You get taken to some of the touristy sites (Welcome to Las Vegas…
Chesterfield, United Kingdom5021
The best thing in tours ever!!!
I saw this I think poking about on here looking for new stuff to do, and it can’t not catch your eye!! Bright pink…
Las Vegas Day Tour: Hog Car Tours
Hog car tours appeared on my Instagram account and after 10 minutes of research and watching a few YouTube videos…
Must do tour!!!!
This was so much fun!!!! The vehicles are fun. Our tour guide Jennifer was personable, knowledgable and very safe!…
- Fremont Street Experience, The Strip, and 3 more
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071