View all photos (121)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Start your day with a high-intensity off-road adventure through the Mojave Desert on this guided RZR tour from Las Vegas. Climb behind the wheel of a powerful 4-wheel-drive vehicle and speed along rugged desert trails and over dry lake beds. All safety equipment is provided on this tour and the helmets are equipped with a radio communication feature so you never lose contact with your group.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Zero1 Desert AdventuresStop: 2 hours -Your day will start with pickup from one of the central locations in Las Vegas and traveling approximately 30-minutes south to Jean, Nevada for the start of your tour. After checking in, you'll have a 30-minute safety briefing and vehicle orientation. All participants receive radio-equipped full-face helmets so everyone can chat while taking in the sights along the way. Then it's off for a 1.5- to 2.5-hour adventure where you'll see the beautiful and remote Mojave Desert in an easy-to-drive Polaris RZR XP1000 UTV. Your professional and experienced guides will lead you through exciting and exhilarating trails, along dry river beds and over amazing vistas. Your tour will conclude with transportation back to Las Vegas. Please note: the price displayed is valid for the 2-hour driver with passenger option. Minimum age for passengers is 14 year, minimum age to drive are 16 years with a valid drivers license.Read more
You'll end at
Las VegasSee Important Information for details
- Drive a powerful RZR off-road vehicle in the Mojave Desert near Las Vegas
- All safety equipment and a radio-equipped helmet are provided
- An action-packed tour ideal for all experience levels—including beginners
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from select Las Vegas hotels
What to Expect
Your tour begins with pickup from select Las Vegas hotels in an air-conditioned coach and a half-hour drive to Jean, Nevada. On arrival in Jean, your guide provides a safety briefing and vehicle orientation. Put on your radio-equipped full-face helmet and hop into the driver’s seat of an easy-to-drive Polaris RZR XP1000 UTV. Then rev the engine and take off. Your guide leads you on a wild ride through the Mojave Desert. Speed over rugged desert trails and dry lake beds, and use the radio communication feature to stay in constant contact with your guide and group throughout the ride. After your off-road adventure, drive your RZR back to the staging area, and then end your tour with hotel drop-off in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Returns to original departure point
- 2- or 3-hour tour (based on option selected)
- Round-trip transportation from select hotels
- All required safety equipment
- Vehicle orientation and safety briefing
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional off-road tour guides
- All-inclusive of fuel, taxes, and fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years with a valid drivers license
- All passengers must be at least 14 years of age
- Please wear comfortable clothing, closed-toed shoes are required.
- Please note: Since both tours include a 30-minute orientation, ride times vary from 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on tour selected.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Zero1 Desert Adventures
Eindhoven, The Netherlands10
Dave and Tino were absolute professionals. Good education, preparation, and setup. We did 3 segments ~10 miles…
The guides Dave and Tino were friendly, cared about our safety, and made the trip a great experience!
I never done this before. this was so awesome.The employes was so friendly and helpful.They pick us up on time and…
Vehicles and equipment are well done. Enjoyable time in desert. The guides were knowledgeable and fun to talk…
off road adventure
We really enjoyed the trip. Fun & knowledgeable host. Neat trails & top notch equipment. Wear old clothes, you…
Exciting way to explore the desert!
My husband and I had so much fun on the 3 hour ride. The staff is very professional and friendly. I was a little…
Fun ride in the desert
We had a great time touring and would recommend this adventure as an alternative to other mainstream activities…
Had an amazing time! Great staff, knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend to a friend or college.
Three colleagues and I visited Zero1 for some off-roading in the desert while on a business trip, and it was a…
Best Tour EVER!
There are SO many tours to choose from in Vegas...but you will not be disappointed with this adventure! We had a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207