View all photos (61)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience Las Vegas through its exceptional food scene on this walking tour of the Strip that includes line-skipping privileges. Your guide leads you on a walking tour five of Las Vegas's major resorts and of local restaurants, with samples of both sweet and savory items—expect enough food to make a meal. Plus, wander through the Bellagio Gardens, spot flamingos, and discover the world's largest chocolate fountain as you combine the wonder of sightseeing with the joy of food.
You'll start at
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USACosmopolitan Hotel and Casino - There are two giant rocks outside the east entrance (entrance closest to Starbucks off Las Vegas Blvd). Your Foodie Guide will be waiting for you next to the rocks with a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours flag.
See address & details
- 1Taste Buzz Food ToursStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Cosmopolitan CasinoStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical GardenStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Grand Bazaar ShopsStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Flamingo Wildlife HabitatStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 6The LINQ PromenadeStop: 45 minutes -See details
You'll end at
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USAThe LINQ Promenade near the High Roller
See address & details
- Get to know the Las Vegas Strip on a walking food tour
- Make the most of your time by cutting the lines at the most popular spots
- Local guide shares background on the food you eat and restaurants you visit
- Enough tastings to make a full meal
What to Expect
Meet your guide outside the east entrance of the Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino. The tour leaves rain or shine, so dress accordingly, wear comfortable shoes, and bring a water bottle. Visit several restaurants around the Strip, cutting any lines at the most popular spots. Enjoy both sweet and savory samples, and swing by the world’s largest chocolate fountain. Along the way, stop to see pink flamingos at a wildlife habitat and snap a few photos. Your guide shares interesting food facts and, if possible, there’s a meet-and-greet with a local chef. The tour ends at LINQ Promenade, about a mile (1.6 kilometers) from the starting point.
3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
- Food tasting (enough for a complete meal)
- Local tour guide
- Taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Taste Buzz Food Tours
- Drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages for purchase)
- Water bottle
- Transportation to/from tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A water bottle is recommended especially in summer months
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tastings will not be provided to non-paying children
- Please contact tour operator if a monior is on the tour
- Child may share tastings per one adult ticket purchased
- Tour stops and tastings may vary
- Please contact tour operator in advance if there are any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Late arrivals are not admitted to join if they arrive 30 minutes after the commencement of the scheduled tour.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Taste Buzz Food Tours
Las Vegas, Nevada96
Just got back from the Taste Buzz Food Tour of the Las Vegas Strip. I arranged a tour for 17 ladies from…
Amazing, delicious fun!
Shaun our tour guide was fun and had so much knowledge of Fremont. I would highly recommend him. The food was…
Long Island, New York30
Best food tour!!!
Shaun was amazing!! His knowledge of Vegas history is immense and the tips of what to see/do are spot on - this…
Worth the money
We have been downtown many times but had not seen many of the things on the tour. Our amazing guide, Shawn, got us…
Excellent and Delicious
Our guide, Shaun, was knowledgeable and personable. He took us to points of interest we definitely would have…
The BEST food tour I have been on
There were many small bites of wonderful food along the way from places most would never go to on their own. All…
Eating and Walking Vegas
Nicky was fabulous and full of history and anecdotes. She showed us places we never would have found or gone in…
Our guide was April. The tour was great and her knowledge of the area was excellent. IThe slight downside for us…
Great FUN and FOOD!
I've done food/walking tours in many cities and this was one of the best! Shaun was interesting and full of fun…
Walking Food Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
Had a fantastic time with our guide, Shaun, an impassioned Las Vegan (Las Vegasinian? Vegasite? I mean Shaun is NO…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071