View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Use of scuba diving equipment (fins, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, BCD, regulators, cylinder, weight belt)
- Dive guide
- Lockers, and wet and dry storage area
- Boat transfers
- Bottled water on board the vessel
- Parking fee for public parking in Byron Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to scuba diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving, please consult your doctor.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- You must be a certified diver and have dived within the last 12 months (otherwise a refresher will need to be completed prior to the dive).
- Flying after diving: If only one dive is undertaken then a minimum of 12 hours is recommended before flying. If more than one dive is conducted in the day, or multiple days of diving are undertaken then an interval of 24 hours is recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Byron Bay Dive Centre
the best experience
the staff were great, felt safe at all times. Snorkelling at Julian Rocks made our trip! Our kids loved it!
Shoalhaven Heads, Australia10
Well run,got us out to Julian Rocks and into the water efficiently. Clarity wasn't real good,but the crew couldn't…
All was good with the boat trip, location and snorkel .. but the overall service was disappointing. The man on…
Mount Egerton, Australia75
Went snorkeling at Julian Rocks, fantastic experience, staff very friendly and helpful, safety and overall…
Best driver instructors
Our dive instructors Matt and Zoe L were super friendly and made the entire experience amazing - they were so…
Best Experience Ever
Honestly so amazing !! Was a little bit nervous but also super excited to dive !! Zoe L and Matt were so chill and…
scuba diving for the first time
Just did the scuba diving tour and was an absolutely amazing experience with the best instructions ! Matt and Zoe…
Matt and Zoe L
Truly one of the best experiences I've had. Did the intro diving course and would recommend to anyone. They are…
Scuba Diving for the first time
to start off, Zoe L and Matt (the couple) were the BEST!!!!!!!! would 1000% recommend to ANYONE, it was so easy to…
Matt and Zoe L Instructors
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Zoe L and Matt were so welcoming and made the trip so much fun. Very clear instructions and…
- Byron Bay Dive Centre
- Duration: 3h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207