Ages 0-99, max of 64 per group
Duration: 1h 45m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Huskisson Wharf, Currambene St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia Meet directly at the dock at Huskisson Wharf within Voyager Park (in front of Club Jervis Bay). Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time, look out for our friendly crew in the red shirts!
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23011P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Bring a bottle of water
- Don't forget your camera!
- Dress for heading out into the open water; bring a jacket
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 64 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise?
- Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise price starts from S$59.07. Discover and book Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise cancellation policy?
- Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise?
- Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise is hosted by Dolphin Watch Cruises. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dolphin Watch Cruises on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 45m. Discover and book Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23011P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
- You'll start atHuskisson WharfCurrambene St, Huskisson NSW 2540, AustraliaMeet directly at the dock at Huskisson Wharf within Voyager Park (in front of Club Jervis Bay). Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to cruise departure time, look out for our friendly crew in the red shirts!See address & details
- Pass byHyams BeachDolphin Watch CruisesBooderee National ParkJervis Bay National ParkHoneymoon Bay
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Not worth the money, no animals seen
We did a dolphin tour on your boat today and were very disappointed. Neither we have seen any dolphin, nor we had t…
Amir Hossein N00
Just an experience
Friendly staff. Unfortunately Dolphins had gone for a break. Probably it could be better if it was sunny, but I can…
Spring dolphin sighting
Lovely morning where we saw a large Pod of dolphins. Informative and friendly staff who took their time to talk to …
An awesome experience
Huge shoutout to Sophie, Matt and Richard for a amazing cruise on the bay. We cruised to amazing areas of the bay a…
Amazing! The guide was funny and friendly, we saw so many dolphins came right up to the boat, didn't drag on and wa…
We spent a very relaxing 2 hours on the Hidden Secrets Cruise. Bonus for us was being up close to dolphins, especia…
The Scenic Cruise was a wonderful trip! The crew were great, so friendly and helpful. They looked after everyone, m…
Amazing experience with an operator who gives you everything you've paid for
An excellent experience. On our first trip out, unfortunately we didn't find any dolphins but everyone on board wa…
Amazing cruise. Saw so many dolphins! Crew were knowledgeable and friendly. We have teen kids and a younger child a…
THE BEST CRUISE IN AUSTRALIA
Never have I experienced such professional people in my life, I will NEVER cruise with any company except this! We …
Nice summer morning cruise around the bay
Great morning cruise around the bay. Dolphins were friendly- showing off the latest 6 week old baby. I would highly…
Love Jervis Bay!
Great dolphin watching cruise with a marvellous crew. Excellent commentary - saw at least 3 pods of dolphins. All g…
A an experience not to be missed
Huge drop in visitor numbers due to Covid so frequency of whale and dolphin cruises much less frequent. The boat c…
Twenty-five years later on.
Twenty-five years ago, we came with my daughter from Sydney to Jervis Bay on a whale watch tour. The weather was ve…
A must for all ages
Our group of ten enjoyed cruising with Dolphin Watch Cruises. A big tick to the staff on board who were consciou…