Recommended by 89% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Ghirardelli SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Aquatic ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Fisherman's WharfStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Ferry Building MarketplaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Palace of Fine Arts TheatreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Presidio of San FranciscoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Golden Gate BridgeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 8Vista PointStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Crissy FieldStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
2718 Hyde St, San Francisco, CA 94109, USA 571 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bike fitting and orientation
- Helmet, bike lock, front handlebar bag, rear rack and bungee cord
- Map for self-guided ride to Sausalito and Tiburon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry tickets, bottled water, and sunscreen are available for purchase in-shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, unless accompanied by adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I booked an appointment the night before rental via this site, when I arrived the place was closed and no one answered my call. After contacting the vendor, I received a refund. Update: After reading my original 1 star review, I was contacted by an employee. He informed me…
Date of experience: November 2020
1 Helpful vote
Great service from Miguel. Bikes were good. Smaller and Better price than Blazing Saddles right across the street
Great service, lovely people and bikes in good nick. Really enjoyed this! Windy day but still all good.
I booked a guided bike tour the night before. When I arrived it turned out the group had cancelled and I would be the only one for the tour. Miguel solved this very well. He offered me a full refund so I could go to another bike rental across the street or rent a bike for a day…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Alcatraz Bikes And Tours
Thanks Alcatraz Bike and tours you are the best
Amazing tours the island of Alcatraz spectacular and especially the bike tour was an unforgettable experience, the …
Super friendly and helpful
My husband and I rented bikes for a cycle across golden gate bridge. My husband found this company via groupon and…
Enjoyable day riding around!
The tour was very enjoyable taking in a few of San Francisco’s sights and of course riding over the Golden Gate Bri…
Basic mishandling of our reservation and marginal attempt to correct it. This was our vacation.
We called as instructed to get a time assignment which was 2:00 pm. When we checked in we were told that the time …
Definitely worth making the day package. Great company with friendly people running it. If you're in San Francisco …
Miguel and Nelly are fantastic. They were very helpful and generous. I highly recommend this bike tour.
Got last minute tickets
Very nice and helpful staff and happy to find tickets one week before arriving. I was worried it was a scam but tot…
Incredible bike tour
We totally enjoyed our bike tour of the Golden Gate bridge. It was one of the highlights of our trip and our teenag…
Amazing and very friendly team
We came in with a flat tire and although we hadn't rented the bike here one of the owners was beyond helpful and to…
Vaclav Tom S00
Wonderful 25 mile ride to the Golden Gate Bridge and surrounding area
Alex who was our customer service representative helped us tremendously with the choice of rental length, bike and …
Well worth the effort
Make sure you pick a convenient location for pickup and return of the bikes otherwise you might not get back in tim…
Awesome rental and nice people
I rent a bike for one day and the bike worked good, but the best part of my experience was the man at the desk in p…
Tour guide could have been better
Overall a good way to see the bridge and other parts of San Fran that you might not see. Tour guide was average. He…
A highlight of our San Francisco stay
I was a little nervous of hiring bikes and riding over the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito, but loved every minut…
Great Bike Rental
Alcatraz Bikes and Tours made it easy for me to rent bikes and feel comfortable enough to take off on my own. I re…
- Duration: 1–24 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 203.23*
Popular: Booked by 41,259 travellers!
from SGD 197.45* SGD 210.05
Popular: Booked by 23,238 travellers!
from SGD 244.15*
Popular: Booked by 3,201 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco
Which attractions will I visit with 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco?
How much is 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco?
24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco price starts from S$31.67. Discover and book 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco on Tripadvisor
What is the 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco cancellation policy?
24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco?
24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco is hosted by Alcatraz Bikes And Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Alcatraz Bikes And Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco on Tripadvisor