View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience a high-end, exclusive worldwide chauffeur service. Whether you need a ride to/from the airport or you need a bus with a complicated itinerary, we can handle all of your ground transportation needs!
- Base fare
- Gratuity (a 20% driver gratuity is included in the base rate)
- 3.00 STC fee
- Bottled water
- Airport Transfers include:
- Complimentary flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, your driver will be there when you land.
- Complimentary wait time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to the Limo Section.
- Passengers arriving on domestic flights will have a thirty (30) minute grace period from the Federal Aviation Administration’s recorded wheels-down time;
- Passengers arriving on international flights will have a forty-five (45) minute grace period.
- We always try to arrive 15 minutes early in case we run into traffic at no additional charge.
- Some vehicles are equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Tablets for your entertainment. go to TripAdvisor's Travel Guide to find things to do or watch HBO, Netflix or Listen to Spotify or Pandora
- Phone Chargers
- Leather Seating
- Tinted Windows, Divider or blinds for Privacy
- Flat Panel TVs with AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3 stereo w/ available 3.5mm input or Bluetooth Audio
- Dual Zone Heating and Air Conditioning.
- For service between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am please add an additional $25.00
- There is a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Airport greeter service is available for baggage greets at Logan Airport for an additional $45.00
- Child safety seats are available upon request for an additional $30 each.
- All applicable additional charges will be itemized on your receipt. Stop time, Wait time, Holiday surcharges, Tolls, Taxes, Parking, and a 7% fuel surcharge. The Voucher amount will be deducted from your total bill
- Rides that take place on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day will be subject to a holiday surcharge of $25.00 or 25%, whichever is greater, applied to the base fare, stop and wait time.
- All concerts and sporting events have a two hour minimum per segment of service and are billed as hourly, no transfers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advise desired pickup time and location in Special Instructions field at checkout
- Supplier not liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Supplier assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- Certain vehicles and/or special event reservations require a signed contract. Contracts must be signed by an adult over the age of 21; proof of age is required (i.e. valid driver’s license or passport).
- All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our driver was Derek and he was very pleasant and knowledgeable of the Boston area. The accommodations were spot on with a roomy SUV, video of historical and fun facts displayed on a screen as well as water, to keep us hydrated. In just a little bit of time you are able to take…
Date of experience: July 2018
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Elite Limo Boston
Derek was wonderful! He took us to several locations throughout Salem while also giving us some free time to look…
Absolutely fabulous - highly recommended!
HI there, Myself and my two daughters took this tour on our recent trip to Boston. Derek (our driver and guide)…
Derek was great and a lot of fun! He made the tour seem more like a new friend showing you around his city instead…
Santa Clara, California31
Do Not book This Tour
I booked this tour two weeks in advance through Viator and received a confirmation email. I was in Boston for one…
Saint Joseph, Missouri10
He was a great guide with a lot of knowledge and experience regarding the History of Boston. He was very flexible…
The only way to go!
Derek was excellent. To have a private driver take you on a tour of Boston makes the experience so much more…
We had the VIP tour of the pubs in Boston... Derick was amazing and did a perfect job. Picked us up in a sweet…
Boston to Concord
It was an awesome tour and our guide Charles from Elite Limo Boston was the best. He was very accommodating and…
Bad driver experience—rough 4 hours
If we had a better driver, this would be a very different review. Here’s my experience. (And if you look at my…
Laguna Niguel, California2620
Incredible way to see Boston with a wonderful driver and in comfort!
This was a wonderful way to see Boston. My husband has limited mobility and our driver was so great about taking…
- Elite Limo Boston
- Duration: 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207