View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
These tours give people an exclusive visit to the most popular town in Cape Cod, Provincetown. It is the place that the Puritans first arrived in 1620. They would also have the experience to see a fully-functioning historical town set in the year 1627. This town contains a realistic recreation of the Mayflower, a small animal zoo, and a movie theater. There would also be a whale watching which brings the tour to the feeding grounds of the largest mammal on the planet. And also the natural habitat of dolphins fish and seabirds. Those who join the tour will be ferried out into the ocean and experience the stunning view of nature at its finest.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Pilgrim Monument & Provincetown Museum
- 1Pilgrim MonumentStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Whydah Pirate MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111, USA 237 Quincy Ave, Quincy, MA 02169, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation (base on the number of guests on the day. 7-seat minivan; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Bilingual driver and/or guide.
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Food and beverage
- Service fee(min US$10/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay service fees)
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included
- Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch Adult：$53.00； Senior（65+）：$51.00； Child（5-12）：$33.00
- Pilgrim Monument Adult：$14.00； Senior（65+）：$11.00； Teenager (13-17)：$11.00； Child（4-12）：$6.00
- The Pirate Museum Adult：$10.00； Senior（65+）：$10.00； Child（5-17）：$8.00
- Air ticket, ferry, and shuttle transfer in some attraction area/national parks
- Entry/Admission - Pilgrim Monument
- Entry/Admission - Whydah Pirate Museum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent teaching!!! Long day but filled with so many details that the time just flew. Sam is a fabulous driver as well. You can see that he loves his job and loves America.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Odyssey62481894814, Manager at 1-Day Tour Boston+Cape Cod (Boston Departure) (BC1)
Responded 19 Sep 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and the outstanding service we provided! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Jupiter Legend Corporation!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207