View all photos (31)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover New York in speed and style on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Climb aboard at any stop along the way, and listen to the narration as you zoom past Manhattan’s top sights. Remain on board for the full loop or disembark where and when you wish. Tickets to the One World Observatory are also included, while an optional All Loops upgrade includes extra itineraries and museum entrance.
- 24-hour ticket gives you the freedom to design your own NYC sightseeing plan
- Learn more from your guide as you pass Manhattan’s top landmarks
- Included entry to the One World Observatory for bird’s-eye views
- Upgrade for additional bus itineraries plus museum admission
What to Expect
With your voucher in hand, board at any bus stop along the route and head for the open-air second level or remain on the climate-controlled first level. Your guide shares stories about New York’s history and landmarks as you journey throughout the city (audio headsets with pre-recorded narration are also available in multiple languages). Stay on board for the whole route to see destinations ranging from Times Square and SoHo to the Statue of Liberty and the Flatiron Building, or choose to hop off and explore further whenever you wish. Your tickets are valid for 24 hours, so you have the freedom to design your own sightseeing itinerary. The cost of admission also includes tickets to the One World Observatory. As the tallest building in the western hemisphere, the skyscraper offers panoramic views overlooking the whole city. The optional All Loops upgrade includes further opportunities to discover, including a Brooklyn loop, an Uptown Manhattan loop, and a nighttime tour (the latter of which is not hop-on hop-off). This upgrade also includes entrance to the Museum of the City of New York or the New-York Historical Society, in addition to One World Observatory access.
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Live tour guide (aboard buses), English only
- Double Decker Bus Night Tour (included with All Loops upgrade)
- Hop-on Hop-off Cruise (included with All Loops upgrade)
- Eat & Play Discount Card (included with All Loops upgrade)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Headsets with pre-recorded tour narration is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Double Decker buses are wheelchair accessible
- One World Observatory ticket is valid for one time use within 14 days.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: City Sightseeing New York
Take your money and dont provide buses or service
For every block there are at least 4-5 people from this company trying to sell you a ticket. There are 2 buses! …
My trip to new york
In my trip to NEWYORK I visited the Statue of Liberty if you come to visit New York. Approach to its feet for a…
Good be a good deal if you skip the bus tour
The pass is good if you choose not to use the bus. If you have only 2 days try to visit as many museums as…
Travel the City
It was a great way to see the city and cover a lot of ground without having to take taxi's all the time.
Buena Park, California91
Saved alot of walking and had a birds eye view of all the sights we didn't have time to see on foot. This is…
South Devon, United Kingdom1612
COMPLETE SCAM - AVOID!
This appalling service completely wasted an entire day of our trip. We waited for 45 minuets for a night bus (8pm…
Amsterdam, The Netherlands11
Did not notify us (and others) of cancellation and leaving no sign or anything at the pier.
We booked the morning of our tour and soon the weather turned bad with strong winds. When making the booking it…
Sightseeing 'cruise' to include Statue of Liberty
We were told, when we booked the $35 each tickets from the rep at the staten island ferry terminal that there…
Great 3 days!
My mum and I have just returned from NYC and we purchased the hop on hop off ticket in advance, adding the 5…
Newburgh, United Kingdom226
Best way to see NY for the first time
The best way to travel for your first time in New York. We did the all around town route. Fab way to see the…
- Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, and 58 more
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071