View all photos (77)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See two major New York City attractions on this half-day tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Skip the line at Liberty Island Ferry, and travel with your small group to Lady Liberty for a pedestal tour and observation deck visit. Your guide explains immigration history, and your visit to Ellis Island includes Great Hall entrance and free time before the return ferry.
You'll start at
Castle Clinton National Monument
Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USAThe tour meets inside Castle Clinton (the round brick building) in Battery Park. Our guide will be there to greet you in front of the bookstore 15 minutes before the tour, which begins promptly at 9:30am. They will be holding a white and blue checked flag with our logo on it. There is no need to wait in the ticket line, your guide will have your tickets for you.
See address & details
- 1Statue of LibertyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ellis Island Immigration MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ellis IslandStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Battery ParkStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 5Castle Clinton National MonumentStop: 10 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Ellis Island, United StatesThe tour concludes on Ellis Island. If you wish to spend more time visiting the museum, your guide can provide instructions on how to get back to Battery Park. You are able to return right away if you wish.
See address & details
- Skip-the-line ferry access gives you more time to see the sights
- Commentary from your guide on Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island history
- Admission tickets to the Pedestal, the statue museum, and the Museum at Ellis Island included
- Round-trip ferry ticket included
- Tour Ellis Island at your leisure, returning to Manhattan on your schedule
What to Expect
Make your way to Battery Park to meet your guide and group at least 15 minutes before your departure. Together, skip the lines for priority access to Liberty Island Ferry. The ferry whisks you to Liberty Island where, with your guide leading the way, you’ll tour the Statue of Liberty Museum and hear commentary on the statue’s rich history to go along with the displays. Head to the observation deck for views and photos before hopping back on the ferry, bound for Ellis Island. Land on Ellis Island and listen as your guide paints a verbal picture of what it must have been like for immigrants landing there throughout the years. Visit the Great Hall to see family photos, hear personal stories, and trace your own family history. Finish up around midday. You are free to explore further and return to Manhattan via ferry when you wish.
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Ellis Island, United States
- Priority, skip-the-line ferry access
- Expertise of a knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Crown access
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Statue of Liberty pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for a 25 cent deposit that is returned.
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are prohibited
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry and the other at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- The Statue of Liberty Museum will be closed through May of 2019. An altered route will be taken on Liberty Island. The same information will be given.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travellers can participate
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Top Dog Tours NYC
Overland Park, Kansas20
Excellent Informative Guide
We enjoyed the entire experience of our small group tour. Joel was very prompt and attentive through the entire…
A must do - great tour!
Brilliant tour that taught us some very interesting and historical information, as well as details on all the…
Perfect way to visit real and imaginary NYC
Perfect mix between reality and dreams. We really loved the explanation about where the marvel were filmed or how…
Shing Qiao N41
Nice superheroes tour with a lot of fun facts. Very enthousiastic tourguide Jeff made it a lot of fun!
Great tour of Greenwich Village
The tour of Greenwich Village with both fun and informative. Samantha shared with us some of the history the…
I can't praise this tour enough! Jeff was absolutely amazing. Caring, knowledgeable, and hilarious! He is the…
Newport Beach, California1714
Attractions and Guide A++
Joel did a fantastic job of being engaging and informative at both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. The…
We thought the tour was awesome. Sam was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely consider doing some…
Marvel and DC tour
Our guide Liz was brilliant, what she didn't know about superhero's, comic books and movies isn't worth knowing!…
My name is Claudia Cavero, I booked a private super heroes tour today with James. Let me tell you that my son and…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from $44.99* $49.99