View all photos (92)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
92 Greenwich St
92 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USAPlease arrive at the 9/11 Tribute Museum at least 30 minutes before your scheduled your scheduled Walking Tour to allow time for you to be checked in. Once checked in, you may visit the galleries either before or after your Walking Tour.
See address & details
- 19/11 Tribute MuseumStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2FDNY Memorial WallStop: 10 minutes -See details
You'll end at
180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USAThe tour will end on the 9/11 Memorial plaza. Visitors are welcome to come back to the 9/11 Tribute Museum at 92 Greenwich Street to further explore the museum if they wish.
See address & details
92 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
9/11 Memorial, 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Entry/Admission - 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Admission to the National September 11th Memorial & Museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled your scheduled Walking Tour to allow time for you to be checked in.
- Once checked in, you may visit the galleries either before or after your Walking Tour.
- Tickets are valid only for the date specified on them.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Once purchased, neither the date, nor the time-slot, nor the event for which a ticket has been purchased may be changed.
- All tours take place regardless of weather conditions so please plan accordingly.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: 9/11 Tribute Museum
Informative and heart-touching
I took this tour with my daughter. John was our excellent tour guide. I had been torn between visiting the 9/11…
World Trade Centre - Wrong Tour Turned Out To Be Excellent!!
We actually ended up at the Tribute Museum by accident, thinking that we had purchased tickets to the World Trade…
Papamoa, New Zealand2320
Wow! Hearing a first person account really made everything seem so much more real. Our guide was Peter and he…
Don't hesitate to go. If you ever start to forget just go, you can't imagine what they went through but you get…
Saint Paul, Minnesota386
The best museum experience of my life
A very moving and educational experience about 9/11 and the people who lost their lives including the numerous…
A fitting tribute tour from one who was there
This was our 3rd trip to the City, the first we did all the main obvious attractions with our daughter, the second…
A moving tribute to the fallen
Our tour guide shared her personal story around 9/11, it was sad to hear but at the same time it was good to…
St Austell, United Kingdom221285
Absolutely moving. It is such an interesting museum but so moving. Ticket prices are a decent price and there are…
The museum itself is quite small, but informative. We were the only 2 people on our tour! Due to the time of year,…
Halesowen, United Kingdom359161
Inspirational and heartbreaking
This was the second time we did this - this time, we had a tower survivor as our guide. It is a very informative…
- Duration: 1h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071