View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Raise a glass to New Orleans on an interactive tour that combines three Big Easy favorites—history, ghost hunting, and drinking. Visit the French Quarter's most famous landmarks with a guide, stopping to hear historic tales and spooky legends of voodoo, vampires, and ghosts, even trying out real paranormal investigating tools. Along the way, pop into local bars for to-go drinks that you can bring along with you.
You'll start at
1200 Decatur St
1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USATour meets & departs on the sidewalk in front of the American Sports Saloon. This tour does not meet at any other location. Late arrivals will not be refunded & will not be able to call the guide to meet the tour group somewhere else along the route. Check in before tour starts please
See address & details
- 1Nawlins Theatrical ToursStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2French QuarterStop: 2 hours -See details
You'll end at
Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA 70116, USATour ends in the heart of the French Quarter
See address & details
- Combine a New Orleans haunted history tour with bar hopping
- Learn the stories behind historic landmarks in the French Quarter
- Try your hand at ghost hunting using real paranormal-scouting equipment
- Get drinks (own expense) at local bars chosen by your guide along the way
What to Expect
Meet your guide at the time chosen at checkout in the Vieux Carre, also known as the French Quarter and one of America's oldest and most atmospheric neighborhoods. Stroll past Creole mansions and historic landmarks such as St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square and the spot where the Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803. The French Quarter is also known for its high density of bars, so stop in at several watering holes to purchase drinks (own expense) that you can take with you, thanks to the city's liberal open-container laws. Delve into New Orleans’ darker history as your guide shares tales of vampires, ghosts, and voodoo ceremonies. Visit an allegedly haunted house and try out equipment used by real paranormal investigators, including an EFM meter. The tour ends at the departure point. If you prefer a more personal experience, upgrade to a private tour.
1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Local guide
- Group tour
- 60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. Drinks not included in ticket price
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Nawlins Theatrical Tours
Fun AND Informative!
Rob was wonderful! Friendly and answered all our questions! Great tour. Plenty to drink with variety.
San Diego, California10
Great tour, and guide!!!!
I had a great time on the Ghost Tour. Our tour guide was exceptional. He was lively and entertaining.
Los Angeles, California1019
So interesting and entertaining!
I loved that there were only 2 other people on this tour, a rare occurrence, but thankfully for me a big football…
Excellent, unforgettable & FUN tour!!
The tour guide was so friendly & personable. She knew so much about this place! We definitely learned a lot and…
NOLA heat blast
Omgoodness this is THE most FUN & Entertaining, yet, hinest & accurate tour company. LOVE that it's a locally…
This tour was awesome!! Well worth the money! I felt like we stopped at quite a few places and also the guide had…
This tour was so much fun.! My friends and I were always interested and the fact that we can stop at the bars for…
Ghost tour fanatics
Great guide! Loved the history of this city and hearing of what happened to the “ghosts” that haunt it was pretty…
We enjoy stories and location
Our tour started off as scheduled. The tour guide wasted no time entertaining and informing us in a fun nature of…
Absolutely fun and informative tour!
Our guide was outstanding, he knew the history of the horrors of the French Quarter very well and we had a lot of…
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071