Twice Daily 10 and 4 Private French Quarter Stroll
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (16)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
513 Royal St
513 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAMeet inside cafe
See address & details
- 1Jackson SquareStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2St. Louis CathedralStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3Pontalba BuildingsStop: 19 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Historic New Orleans CollectionStop: 19 minutes -See details
- 5Madame John's LegacyStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6CabildoStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by The Presbytere
You'll end at
713 St Louis St
713 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USAInside the Hermès Bar at Antoine’s Restaurant
See address & details
513 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
713 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Degreed Native Guide
- Your Choice of Two Traditional New Orleans Cocktails Per Guest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No backpacks or luggage of any kind.
- Entry/Admission - Pontalba Buildings
- Entry/Admission - Cabildo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes for walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- No backpacks or luggage
- No outside food or beverages
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: G L-f de Villiers
We had a beautiful day. The group was supposed to be 4 guests but the other couple did not show up so it was just …
Best tour ever!
My husband and I took a private tour with Glenn Louis deVillier today and it was wonderful! We learned so much abo…
For History Buffs, this is a Great tour!! Glenn is 14th generation Creole, a wealth of interesting historical facts.
A nice 2 hour walking tour, not tiring at all. Plus Glenn has access to several buildings,restaurants,etc, see some…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207