View all photos (18)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
An elegant excursion crafted with your safety and comfort in mind, this tour takes you through the National Register Historic Landmark District French Quarter into the Creole faubourgs of Marigny and Treme and the exquisite beauty of often unseen New Orleans. This is a fully-comprehensive introduction to The City that Care Forgot led by a native historian and bon vivant recommended by Frommer’s, American Airlines Advantage and hundreds of happy, satisfied guests!
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Jackson SquareStop: 5 minutes -See detailsPass by French MarketPass by New Orleans Jazz MuseumPass by Frenchmen Street
- 2Faubourg MarignyStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 3Dufour-Baldwin HouseStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4St. Louis Cemetery No. 3Stop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5Pitot HouseStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6New Orleans City ParkStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Lake Lawn Metairie
- 7Longue Vue House and GardensStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Audubon ParkPass by Tulane University
- 8Magazine StreetStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 9Garden DistrictStop: 20 minutes -See details
You'll end at
1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USATour ends four hours after start at Commander’s Palace or any other place the guests choose.
See address & details
Antoine's Annex, 513 Royal St #2182, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Commander's Palace, 1403 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- All Fees and Taxes
- Licensed Native Historian Guide
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pitot House
- Entry/Admission - Longue Vue House and Gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- No backpacks.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: G L-f de Villiers
We had a beautiful day. The group was supposed to be 4 guests but the other couple did not show up so it was just …
Best tour ever!
My husband and I took a private tour with Glenn Louis deVillier today and it was wonderful! We learned so much abo…
For History Buffs, this is a Great tour!! Glenn is 14th generation Creole, a wealth of interesting historical facts.
A nice 2 hour walking tour, not tiring at all. Plus Glenn has access to several buildings,restaurants,etc, see some…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207