Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation
By CRESCENT CITY TOURS & TRANSPORTATION
This is a half day tour of the old river road plantation homes. You will have a chance to see where they film movies like Django Unchained , Queen Sugar, 12 Years of Slave,Forest Gump with Tom Hanks, interview with a vampire with Brad Pitt. Also your Driver/Guide will enlighten you on a host of other attractions.
per group (up to 12)
per group (up to 12)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Evergreen Plantation
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We also Pickup at some airbnb
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126578P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation
What you can expect during your visit
- Crescent City Tours & Transportation is working hard to provide our staff and customers best quality and experience during these unprecedented times. If you have any concerns that we may not have covered please feel to reach out to us with your concerns.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation on Tripadvisor
- How much is Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation?
- Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation price starts from S$1,262.41. Discover and book Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation on Tripadvisor
- What is the Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation cancellation policy?
- Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation?
- Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation is hosted by CRESCENT CITY TOURS & TRANSPORTATION. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CRESCENT CITY TOURS & TRANSPORTATION on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Whitney Plantation Private Tour With Round-Trip Transportation on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126578P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byLake Pontchartrain
- 1Evergreen PlantationStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedPlantation where the filmed Django Unchained and the new mini series on the OWN network (Oprah Winfrey)Read morePass byHale Boggs Memorial BridgeSt. Joseph PlantationLaura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A Must Tour
Very impressed with Brian our driver…extremely customer focused and knowledgeable. The tour itself brought many emo…
This is the tour to take if you want to see how slaves were really treated on the plantation Driver was great fun…
Our guide and driver Brian was the funniest guy ever! He kept us entertained and gave us lots of information about …
Very informative and entertaining day
Great time with this tour. It was great to be picked up from our resort. The guide had great stories and made the r…
Loved this tour! Our guide (Dionne) and was super nice, funny, and informative! She had a trainee with her and stil…
Lovely ride with Brian! Great tour guide! He seams like he loves what he’s doing and we all enjoyed ride in a shutt…
Whitney Plantation and transportation- 5 hours total
Our visit to Whitney Plantation exceeded our expectations. My daughter and I visited and did the self guided tour w…
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I just wished I could have toured the kitchen of the big white hou…
I would have given 5 stars but because the bus went to one pickup location three times it reduced the amount of tim…
Great tour, must experience
Fantastic tours and driver was great. It was about 1.5 hours to get out to the plantation but ride was smooth. Woul…
Wonderful tour catored to audience
I was so very impressed with the Staff. Beverly stood out in the fact that she was so passionate and it was obviou…
Very organised tour inc transportation
Very organised tour with transportation. Took us about 1 hour to get there and the driver gave us details of other …
The plantation tour was beautiful but the real highlight was our driver Brian. He kept us laughing to and from. Good tim
We loved the plantation tour. But the real highlight was our driver Brian who kept us laughing to and from the plan…
I went during Covid-19 in November 2021, and I tell you it was life changing. It depicted how it was inside the hou…
The reality of enslavement
Very moving. Two hours was enough time to follow the audio tour with time for reflection at some points. As a bonus…