View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For those visitors who want someone to do the planning for them, handle the details and help visitors avoid unintended consequences, this is the tour for you. In addition to the tour as outlined, we will help you make a good hotel choice, make restaurant reservations, provide insight on local attractions, and efficiently use your time over a two-day period.
New Orleans, LA
701 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Licensed and insured guide
- Approved, inspected and insured tour vehicle on driving segments.
- Admissions to urban plantation, cruise, and sugar plantations.
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Entry/Admission - Honey Island Swamp Tours
- Food and drinks during lunch and dinner, and Jazz tour.
- Food and drinks during Food Tasting Tour, estimated to be $50 per person.
- Refreshments during breaks, souvenirs, personal items and admissions to additional attractions.
- Transportation to/from New Orleans, airport transfers and local public transportation.
- Entry/Admission - Jackson Square
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Royal Street Mall
- Entry/Admission - Bevolo Gas & Electric Lights
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Maspero
- Entry/Admission - Napoleon House
- Entry/Admission - New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Entry/Admission - Gumbo Shop
- Entry/Admission - Faubourg Marigny
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 3
- Entry/Admission - City Park
- Entry/Admission - The University of New Orleans
- Entry/Admission - Audubon Park
- Entry/Admission - Garden District
- Entry/Admission - Lafayette Square
- Entry/Admission - Superior Seafood
- Entry/Admission - Pontalba Buildings
- Entry/Admission - Fritzel's European Jazz Bar
- Entry/Admission - Maison Bourbon Jazz Club
- Entry/Admission - The Jazz Playhouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We welcome visitors with limited mobility.
- We can transport folding wheelchairs, both manual and motorized.
- Our tour vehicle is not ADA equipped.
- Discuss any limitations in advance to ensure that we minimize unintended limitations.
- You are the best judge of your capabilities. Our tours do not require strenuous activity.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: New Orleans Private Tours
Oak Alley Plantation
What a great experience! Dominique was very thorough in his knowledge not just of Oak Alley, but of many many topic…
Garden tour was a highlight of our trip
Domonick was our tour guide and he was exceptional ...he knew so much about not only the Garden District but the ci…
Excellent trip with Hank
We spent 3.5hrs in the company of our fantastic guide, Hank. This true gent’s knowledge was second to none and the …
Perfectly Tailored Private Walking Tour
Couldn’t be happier with our tour. Our guide (Hank) was the best. Knowledgeable and accommodating. We learned so mu…
Wonderful time with Dominick!
I decided to do this tour less than 24 hours before the start time, Dominick made this tour fit our timeline. Domi…
Private City Wide Driving Tour
Excellent and well informed tour. We saw every part of New Orleans and more. we highly recommend this tour!
Excellent tour, we will book again with Dominick!
Dominick is one of the most knowledgeable guides I have used from trips all over the world. On our drive to Live O…
A lively look at cemeteries
Three of us booked a cemetery tour with CANDY KAGAN. We sure lucked out!!! Not only was she very knowledgeable abou…
Very nice job!
We did a day long tour with Dominic - the morning was a walking tour through the French Quarter, the afternoon was …
A great tour with a wonderful guide!
Hank guided us expertly through the French Quarter with details about history, culture, architecture and food! My h…
Hank is the best!
We were in town for a high school rugby tournament and wanted to do a little sightseeing too. We were lucky enough …
Really enjoyed this tour and our guide!! Well worth the $$. would highly recommend to anyone interested in NO his…
Great way to spend a day
We found Dominick M. on tour by locals. After spending a day with him, we understand way he consistently gets five …
EXCEPTIONAL - Highlight of our trip!
I reached out to Dominick in the early stages of planning a trip to New Orleans given the numerous positive reviews…
Fantastic and super knowledgable host. We loved our time with Hank and learned a bunch. Highly recommended.
- Jackson Square, French Quarter, and 23 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207