View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See parts of Anchorage you are likely to miss on your own by joining a guided walking/driving tour of the city’s top highlights and quirky historic establishments. Designed for those who want to dive deeper into Alaskan culture and heritage, the tour includes viewing native Alaskan art, watching traditional knife-making demonstrations, and observing salmon.
- Learn about Alaska's history and culture on a guided tour of Anchorage
- A guide shares local insights you can’t get by exploring the city on your own
- The combination of driving and walking lets you see more of the city
- Your guide shows you where you can catch a glimpse of Mt. Denali (the highest peak in North America)
546 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Ben was an excellent tour guide and we saw so much more than I expected on this wonderful tour. This is a must do tour when you visit Anchorage.
Date of experience: December 2019
Great tour of the area, great guide, great price. Lots of time to see the sights and the tour of the game reserve was the highlight.
Date of experience: August 2019
I enjoyed this trip. I do recommend using Groupon for a better rate, would not pay full price for what you receive!
Date of experience: October 2019
Really enjoyed my trip certainly will go there again even though it was winter when I arrive I still found it was beautiful.
Date of experience: April 2019
We were very pleasantly surprised with all that we heard and saw on this tour. BEN was great and personable. He kept us informed and made sure we understood all the sites we were looking at.
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Alaska's Finest Tours & Cruises - Tours
Ben was an amazing tour guide! Very informative and beautiful tour! Went as a solo traveler but Ben made sure I was…
Our guide Ben was absolutely wonderful! We had such a great time and I would highly recommend their tours. Ben made…
Great winter time
Ben went above and beyond on our winter tour. There were only four of us and it was very cold and snowing and it di…
Stunning Views and Excellent Service
My husband and I arrived in Anchorage with one day in town and no planned activities. We found this tour by quickl…
Fantastic Day!!!! Join the tour!
Definitely join this tour! Had one day in Anchorage to explore while my husband was working so I joined the tour. B…
Awesome with an Alaskan Native
Ben was excellent! He showed us places that were scheduled for our tour but also went above and beyond. As a matter…
Everything was perfect ! The guide was very interesting and did everything he could to make the trip as excellent a…
Of course, where can you drive less than an hour from the city to a glacier.
Great drive. Full of views of the inlet. Boarstide? You can see the tide change in the inlet. Looks like a mini t…
Great tour with Ben!
I had a great tour with Ben. The other person on the trip canceled last minute which meant I was able to have a pri…
Left behind, no pickup, no phone call, no tour
We booked a Groupon tour with Alaska’s Finest. Since it was over the holiday, I reached out by phone, prior to book…
Alaskan Winter Wonderland
Our beautiful, snowy, and scenic tour provided by Ben was absolutely breathtaking and unforgettable. One of the har…
Been was the Greatest
We had an Awesome your with Ben! He went above and beyond to make sure that we had an enjoyable day. Thank You for …
Bus was running a little late due to traffic, but the guide was awesome. Was only about 15 minutes late, but gave u…
What a great way to get out of the city and see other parts of Alaska. Booked the tour last minute to see more of A…
All Around Tour of Anchorage
We took this tour of Anchorage and our tour guide, the owner, was great! He showed us all around including seeing t…
- Ship Creek, Earthquake Park, and 5 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207