Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Though it is perhaps known as an artistic hub, Santa Fe also has a celebrated culinary scene that no foodie should miss. On this walking tour designed for adventurous gourmands, you can enjoy more of the city's favorite cuisine with a guide leading the way. Enjoy stops at several eateries to sample New Mexican flavors, sip wine, and even learn how the area's cultural history has shaped its nuanced cuisine.
- You'll start at62 Lincoln Ave62 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAThe tour group will meet in front of the ATM at the First National Santa Fe Bank located on the northwest corner of the Santa Fe PlazaSee address & details
- 1Santa Fe PlazaStop: 15 minutesThe central meeting point of Santa Fe (and where our tour begins)!Read morePass byThe Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of AssisiPalace of the Governors
- You'll end at62 Lincoln Ave62 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USAThe tour group will meet in front of the ATM at the First National Santa Fe Bank located on the northwest corner of the Santa Fe PlazaSee address & details
- Indulge in some of Santa Fe's best cuisine on this foodie-friendly tour
- Stroll in Santa Fe and pass the must-see Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis
- Enjoy three food tastings with drink pairings, plus a wine tasting included
- Get great inclusions—food and wine, area map, and a guide to lead the way
62 Lincoln Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Four food tastings (two of these include drink pairings)
- One wine tasting (non-alcoholic substitute available with advance notice)
- Wander New Mexico's Pocket Guide to Santa Fe (a handy map of the area with recommendations)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Guide gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking tour. Moderate amount of walking required -- tour is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) long, but spread out between the four stops. YOU MUST BE IN GOOD WALKING CONDITION TO ENJOY THIS TOUR
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is recommended that you eat a large, late breakfast the day of the tour; Expect enough food to replace lunch, but also keep in mind the first tasting stop begins at about 1:30pm
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Locations visited are subject to change
- Child policy: if you are bringing children under the age of seven they do not require tickets. The walking route for all tours is stroller accessible. However, please bear in mind there is good deal of walking and listening involved, and some younger children may lose interest. While our tours are experience based and highly engaging, the content is not specifically geared towards children. At this time we are also unable to offer "kids menu" food items
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please advise if non-alcoholic drinks are requested at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour was a great combination: a variety of terrific food and drink, a knowledgeable & enthusiastic guide, a wonderful place to learn about. Highly recommend.
Date of experience: March 2020
We had a great time with our very knowledgeable guide Lauren. We toured several restaurants in the downtown area and sampled their food and drink offerings. Lauren told us the history of the area and the history of NM cuisine. She was able to work around the weather and provide…
1 Helpful vote
This tour is the best way to have a more personal experience with Santa Fe. Our guide, Shield, started out by having each person in our group share their name, where they are from and a "fun fact" about themselves. What a great icebreaker! By the time we finished the tour, we…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Our favorite way to see a destination we've never been before and taste local Cuisine and this experience did not disappoint! It was called Sip and Savor - Our guide Jay, the restaurants, and the tour through Santa Fe were all outstanding!
1 Helpful vote
We had a great tour with Shield. He was very knowledgeable and definitely a Santa Fe insider. He surprised us along the way with great food and great beverages. He even brought Ponchos for everyone on the tour. Since it rained, it was greatly appreciated. I would highly…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wander New Mexico
Great food tour
The food selections were outstanding and we did go to places off the beaten path. Go hungry! We ended up full for…
We loved this tour!
I have been to Santa Fe many times and as much as I love Northern New Mexican food, I was looking to try some resta…
Fun and educational!
My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful February afternoon meeting up with John and going to his favorite restaurants. Th…
Excellent tour and delicious food.
The tour overall was amazing, John was friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about Santa Fe and the places he took…
So happy we did this tour!!!
First of all....Shield was such a wonderful tour guide!!!! We had the best time touring around Santa Fe with him an…
Fun and Tasty Tour
Six of us ranging in age from 35 to 90 took this tour and enjoyed our time with Claudia as our guide. The 90 year-…
If time is short
I am so glad I took the dive and added this experience to our very short stay in BEAUTIFUL Santa Fe. Our tour guid…
We joined the Street Eats tour last Friday. I highly recommend this tour for those who seek some delicious food an…
Fabulous food tour in Railyard!
We had such a great experience on our food tour of the Railyard area in Santa Fe. It was delicious, informative and…
Delicious Food and History Tour
Our guide was engaging and personable. He was from the area and shared many interesting stories regarding the histo…
Excellent informative tour
Claudia & Elizabeth were excellent guides. The information presented was very interesting. The food and beverage wa…
Don’t miss this tour!
Claudia & Elizabeth were friendly, outgoing guides with a deep knowledge of Albuquerque’s rich history. The tour wa…
Fantastic Sip and Savor Walking Tour
All around excellent experience - great historical information and content along with fabulous food tastings at uni…
We had such a great time on our Sip & Savor tour! Laura was a wonderful, funny & informative guide. Our group was…
It was excellent. The right balance of food, history and walking. Our tour guide was witty, knowledgeable and kind.…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 191.67*
Popular: Booked by 120 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour?
Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour price starts from S$153.27. Discover and book Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour?
Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour is hosted by Wander New Mexico. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wander New Mexico on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour on Tripadvisor