Private Tour: Discover Macau
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1A-Ma Temple (Ma Kok Miu)Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Ruins of St. Paul'sStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3Old Walled CityStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 4Monte Forte (Fortaleza do Monte)Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Macao MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6St. Dominic's ChurchStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 7Leal Senado (Municipal Council)Stop: 10 minutes -See details
- 8Largo do Senado (Senado Square)Stop: 20 minutes -See details
- 9Cotai Strip ResortsStop: 2 hours -See details
- 10Rua do CunhaStop: 40 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal
See address & details
Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, Macao
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup from your hotel lobby in Macau. Please select a pickup time: 09:00, 09;30, 10:00 or 10:30.
- Or pickup from Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 10:00
- Return coach transfer to your hotel in Macau (or Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal) after tour
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Sands Casino
- Cotai Strip and Venetian Macao
- Street of Rua do Cunhua
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Visa for Macau if required
- All meals and drinks
- Ferry tickets between Macao and Hong Kong
- Gratuities to your tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Airport pickup
- Pickup from Zhuhai or Shenzhen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancallation notice.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. If you are picked up from cruise terminal, your tour guide will hold your name sign. The tour guide's name and cellphone number will be given by the local travel agent at least one day ahead. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
Lantau Cable Skip the Line.
First thing, if you’re going to take the Cable Car to the Big Buddha it pays to buy a tour just for the skip the li…
Well organised, poor guide
The pickup and transfer was very well organised with professional handling from the organizers. After the transfer …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: Discover Macau
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Discover Macau?
How much is Private Tour: Discover Macau?
Private Tour: Discover Macau price starts from US$264.49. Discover and book Private Tour: Discover Macau on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: Discover Macau cancellation policy?
Private Tour: Discover Macau cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Tour: Discover Macau on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour: Discover Macau?
Private Tour: Discover Macau is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Discover Macau on Tripadvisor