Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain
By Wales Outdoors
Pen y fan is the highest mountain in Southern Britain! Andy's 'Pen y Fan from the North' is a glorious walk taking in as it does tracks lesser travelled and exiting climbs and descents to and from summits. This is the highest point in Southern Britain and an iconic Welsh mountain. Views to Devon and Somerset to the South and to Cadair Idris to the North, in clear weather of course!
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 12-80, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Departure details
- Nant Cwm Llwch car park, Unnamed Road, 8NE, Brecon LD3 8NE, UK We will be in Cwm Llwch Car Park which is at the end of a narrow lane. Take the right hand of the three road choices at Frwdgrech, when coming from Brecon, and keep on going.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21609P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain?
- Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain price starts from S$85.31. Discover and book Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain cancellation policy?
- Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain?
- Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain is hosted by Wales Outdoors. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wales Outdoors on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hiking Pen y Fan - The Highest Point In Southern Britain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21609P4
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Strenuous, not too tough
We hiked to the top using the car park at Llanberis as a base. From here, it is pretty much a straight climb - init…
Beautiful walk in waterfall country
Really beautiful walk through waterfall country in Brecon Beacons National Park. I was visiting Wales solo so a gre…
Fun and friendly
Really enjoyed the walk, best day out in ages. I was a bit daunted going alone but Andy and the other walkers were …
First things first I would like to thank Andy for his advice on visiting the waterfalls, haven't met him only throu…
New Years Eve eight waterfalls walk.
A superb brilliantly organised day. I did this walk on New Years Eve & it was a great way to walk off some of the C…
Fantastic Day Out
Fantastic Day out with the family! The 8 waterfalls were breathtaking and our guides for the day were very friendly…
Amazing day out- remember your waterproofs!
My Mum & I joined Andy and fellow walkers in September 2018 and it was an amazing day. It was a very wet day in the…
A Great Day's Walking With A Lovely Group
A full day's walk through beautiful scenery. From a waterfall you can walk behind / underneath to others that you c…
Kenfig - coastal foraging walk
Excellent coastal foraging walk with Graham at Kenfig, a knowledgeable and informative guide. Great trip, highly re…
A spectacular guided walk
Well organised event, Andy is knowledgeable about the area as well as entertaining and struck a great balance with…
Andy made the walk entertaining and enjoyable on a very wet day. Stayed at the Hub, very warm and cosy..
Beautiful waterfall walk
A well-led walk to 8 beautiful waterfalls. It catered for a range of walkers with clear information about the paths…
A fantastic day
We had a great day with Andy. It was very well organized and was a brilliant day. The Waterfalls are fantastic and …
Great people and even greater memories
Amazing guided walk with Andrew. It was my first time up the mountain and I am a solo traveller so was a bit nervou…
I climbed mount snowden today, the miners path was my chosen route, the scenery was breathtaking, passing very clos…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Andy took us up a route not used by the masses which was fun. Even though it was blowing a gale at the top Andy navigated us out of the wind and rain for a little rest bite before heading down
Written 2 January 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.