Snowshoeing in Levi
By Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
You can enjoy the magnificent natural landscapes that Levi Summit has to offer. This is the great way to experience a world away from the crowds and lift lines and explore the silence of the Lappish nature. This snowshoeing tour will give you access to real winter wonderland. Our professional guide will make sure to let you know all about the Lappish nature. This experience is suitable for all ages.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 16 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Winter overalls
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-ups 30 minutes before the activity starts, please wait for your guide outside of your accommodation. Exact pick-up time will be informed by email the day before your tour starts. You can contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 40 146 2210
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P62
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Snowshoeing in Levi?
- Snowshoeing in Levi price starts from S$143.96. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Snowshoeing in Levi cancellation policy?
- Snowshoeing in Levi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Snowshoeing in Levi?
- Snowshoeing in Levi is hosted by Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Snowshoeing in Levi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Snowshoeing in Levi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P62
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Utsuvaaran kaltioStop: 2 hoursSnowshoeing is an easy winter activity and a fantastic way to enjoy the quietness and beauty of winter in Finland’s natural areas.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Loved this 2 day package!
Guides were always on time everyday and very knowledgeable, and very nice. The reindeer and husky farm was really g…
Husky, reindeer and Santa village
Great tour operator and very organized and helpful. We were lucky to have the same guide for 2 different days. Arl…
Boring by minibus - yet not much cheaper
At this price with 4 people - I expected private transfers and more attention We (2 adults 2 teenagers) had to sha…
Cutest activity we had in Rovaniemi! The elves were super nice, my daughter got to dance, skip, learn new words and…
An unforgettable experience
An experience we will definitely do again next time we visit Rovaniemi. Our guide, Alex from Spain, was super nice …
We visited the northern lights last night with Pablo & Anna. Although nature wasn’t kind and the lights were weak …
5 star food
In shaman show, local history and culture is told in interesting manner. The food was simply five star.
A lot of promises
We didn't have the full experience and the fun we were hoping to have and what they told us about and especially we…
Do not recommend
Horrible treatment! Yelling, shouting, cursing at us! Needed medical care and they didn't even consider to ask wh…
Snowmobiling in Lapland
Awesome time with my husband! It was just us and our guide Ark who was fantastic. Got me to drive a snowmobile my…
Arctic Northern Lights Safari
A fantastic evening. Exciting forest safari on a skidoo following our friendly guide, followed by traditional Finni…
Very disappointed by the staff treatment with us, they cursed a bad words on us because 2 mistakes was made by 2 in…
You can skip that
As u visit this area in the winter time you can totally skip that experience. You won't see a lot of animals.
our guide Alex who was great took us to the reindeer farm where we met the reindeer and got to ride in a sleigh. we…
Myself and my Boyfriend booked the Snowmobile Northern Lights tour and it was absolutely amazing. The tour exceeded…