Horseback Riding Tour in Levi
By Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
Horseback riding is a safe and adventurous outdoor activity for adults. Guide will pick you up from your accommodation and give you all the equipments what you need, to feel comfortable to be outside. After guide will drive you to the horse farm. This is a guided tour for the horse stables, where the guide at the farm will first teach you all the secrets of riding with horses. After that you will hop on the back of a gorgeous Finnish horse and go horseback riding in the beautiful winter landscapes. This is the perfect way to experience the magnificent Lappish nature with the real horse powers. This tour is suitable for beginners as more experienced riders also.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 14-99, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Winter overalls
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickups starts within 30 minutes to 1-hour before your tour starts. Exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. Please be ready outside of your accommodation or at the hotel lobby 5 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P65
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Horseback Riding Tour in Levi?
- Horseback Riding Tour in Levi price starts from S$274.89. Discover and book Horseback Riding Tour in Levi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Horseback Riding Tour in Levi cancellation policy?
- Horseback Riding Tour in Levi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horseback Riding Tour in Levi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Horseback Riding Tour in Levi?
- Horseback Riding Tour in Levi is hosted by Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Horseback Riding Tour in Levi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Horseback Riding Tour in Levi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Horseback Riding Tour in Levi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193692P65
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1SirkkaStop: 3 hoursGuided tour for the horse stables, where the guide at the farm will first teach you all the secrets of riding with horses. After that you will hop on the back of a gorgeous Finnish horse and go horseback riding in the beautiful winter landscapes.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable! Highly recommend
Easy to book, on time collection from hotel, our guide Marko was very knowledgable and friendly. The reindeer and h…
Loved this 2 day package!
Guides were always on time everyday and very knowledgeable, and very nice. The reindeer and husky farm was really g…
Husky, reindeer and Santa village
Great tour operator and very organized and helpful. We were lucky to have the same guide for 2 different days. Arl…
Boring by minibus - yet not much cheaper
At this price with 4 people - I expected private transfers and more attention We (2 adults 2 teenagers) had to sha…
Cutest activity we had in Rovaniemi! The elves were super nice, my daughter got to dance, skip, learn new words and…
An unforgettable experience
An experience we will definitely do again next time we visit Rovaniemi. Our guide, Alex from Spain, was super nice …
We visited the northern lights last night with Pablo & Anna. Although nature wasn’t kind and the lights were weak …
5 star food
In shaman show, local history and culture is told in interesting manner. The food was simply five star.
A lot of promises
We didn't have the full experience and the fun we were hoping to have and what they told us about and especially we…
Do not recommend
Horrible treatment! Yelling, shouting, cursing at us! Needed medical care and they didn't even consider to ask wh…
Snowmobiling in Lapland
Awesome time with my husband! It was just us and our guide Ark who was fantastic. Got me to drive a snowmobile my…
Arctic Northern Lights Safari
A fantastic evening. Exciting forest safari on a skidoo following our friendly guide, followed by traditional Finni…
Very disappointed by the staff treatment with us, they cursed a bad words on us because 2 mistakes was made by 2 in…
You can skip that
As u visit this area in the winter time you can totally skip that experience. You won't see a lot of animals.
our guide Alex who was great took us to the reindeer farm where we met the reindeer and got to ride in a sleigh. we…