Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With this package you save time and money as it leaves from Puno and ends in Arequipa the next day. Come and visit the viewpoint of Patapampa, the Cruz del Cóndor, the bofedales of Tocrapampa, the town of Chivay, the relaxing thermal baths and folkloric show of the Wititi, traditional dance of Chivay. Delicious Buffet, transfer to Arequipa and night in the Plaza de Arequipa. Comfortable transportation, bilingual professional guides and personalized attention.
Puno - Chivay with tourist stops
Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor
- Transport Puno - Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - Chivay - Arequipa.
- Food: 1 breakfast + 2 lunches.
- 1 night in basic accommodation in Chivay.
- Transfer of luggage and assistance at the hotel.
- Guided and permanent assistance.
- Entry ticket to the Colca Valley:
- *** Peruvian S / .20 - South American S / .40 - Foreigners S / .70.
- Admission to the thermal baths (S / .15).
- Heating in room.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
- Plaza de Armas de Chivay, Mirador Cruz del Condor
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day
Which attractions will I visit with Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day on Tripadvisor
How much is Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day?
Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day price starts from S$141.07. Discover and book Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day on Tripadvisor
What is the Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day cancellation policy?
Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day?
Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Puno, Chivay and Colca Canyon 2 nights and 1 day on Tripadvisor