There are expositions dedicated to the art of fine writing in some of the...
There are expositions dedicated to the art of fine writing in some of the largest fine arts museums of the world, but the Contemporary Museum of Calligraphy is the only museum dedicated entirely to this art form.
In the museum, you find yourself in a wondrous world consisting of beautiful symbols, perfect lines, and absolute harmony. Every variety of calligraphy creates its own specific mood:
- Arabic ornamental script, the basis of Muslim calligraphy;
- European calligraphy, tracing its roots to antiquity;
- The ancient art of Chinese calligraphy;
- The laconic Japanese calligraphy
- Slavic writing close to the heart of every Russian person.