The Everglades Day Safari is an exciting and immersive eco-safari tour that departs from Fort Myers, Estero & Naples, allowing visitors to experience the unique ecosystems of the Everglades. This safari offers an unforgettable opportunity to explore the natural beauty and wildlife of one of the most iconic and rugged environments in the US.
What to expect:
1. Round-trip, biologist-narrated transportation
2. Zip along on a Mangrove Wilderness Boat Ride into Everglades National Park in search of dolphins and other coastal species of wildlife.
3. A relaxing airboat ride, which skims across water, vegetation and mud and gets you up close to the alligators and other wildlife that call the Everglades home.
4. Venture deeper into the swamp on a wildlife drive and nature walk, getting a closer look at the plant life, butterflies and birds of the cypress swamps.
5. Southern Lunch: Enjoy a selection of delicious lunch items including shrimp, fish, burgers, chicken, salads and more.