Happy Acres Hall
Theatre & Performances
8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
What people are saying
Suggest edits to improve what we show.Improve this listing
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
We rank these restaurants and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.
1 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2014 • Couples
Happy Acres Hall is a throwback to a bygone era where there were bottle club dance halls in every town. Alton, ME still has one and we are happy to attend most Saturday nights. The dancing is wonderful with the best dance floor in Maine. Come see it for your self!
Written 11 January 2014
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
HAPPY ACRES HALL (Alton) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Happy Acres Hall
- Happy Acres Hall is open:
- Sat - Sat 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- Hotels near Happy Acres Hall:
- (13.23 km) Milford Motel on the River
- (11.12 km) near Acadia, Bar Harbor and Booth Bay
- (11.13 km) Quaint cottage on the water
- (12.64 km) Beautiful Modern In the middle of a forest close to lake, with lake access
- (12.36 km) Luxury Wood Resort with lake access, close to town, family-friendly,sleeps 8-12
- Restaurants near Happy Acres Hall:
- (15.35 km) Governor's Restaurant & Bakery
- (6.68 km) The Roost
- (14.75 km) Angelo's Pizzeria and Family Restaurant
- (14.78 km) Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
- (14.67 km) Domino's Pizza Old Town Orono