The Climate Monument
Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Valencia City of Arts & Sciences Tour with Rooftop Wine Tasting and Tapas659Recommended99% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Wine ToursfromS$125.53per adult
342 within 5 kms
52 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2018 • Solo
Walking towards the marina breakwater promenade I noticed the sculpture on the roundabout and on closer inspection assumed this must be the climate monument. It’s quite easy to miss due to surrounding foliage but I had a walk round and there are a couple of tiled plaques next to each other in the ground on one side. I couldn’t find any other detail or explanation.
Written 9 January 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
THE CLIMATE MONUMENT (Denia) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about The Climate Monument
- Hotels near The Climate Monument:
- (0.08 km) Precioso Atico-Duplex en frente del Club Nautico
- (0.09 km) Sehr schöne direkt am Meer liegende Wohnung mit Panoramablick und 25 m Pool
- (0.33 km) Hotel MR Costa Blanca
- (0.69 km) La Posada del Mar
- (0.33 km) Estandar En Denia
- Restaurants near The Climate Monument:
- (0.11 km) Balandros
- (0.23 km) Royal India
- (0.25 km) Entrearomas
- (0.34 km) Asador La Guitarra
- (0.26 km) Yaho Denia Restaurant