Top Tours in World, World
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
Showing results 1-30 of 100,000
What travellers are saying
- Zeeshan was amazing! He explained everything to us on our tour and answered every question. I would highly recommend this tour and ask for zee!Written 19 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great tour, and got to see several great locations on the island. Alex was a great guide and took scenic photos of me and my oartner throughout the tour, he was very helpful. Lunch after was good food (thanks Jelly Bean!).Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well what can I say ! It was the most fantastically organised trek from beginning to end, Juan and Fernando were the most amazing guides . I would not have managed the trek without their moral and physical support . They made sure everyone felt safe at their pace and when struggling helped you along . Thank you both so much ! The information and knowledge about the Incas shared by Juan was exceptional and he made the whole journey feel such an experience . So much so I cried when we arrived at the sun gate ! The tour around Macchu Picchu was really interesting and just bought together all that we had learnt along the way .
The food we had every day was faultless , thank you and the porters deserve a medal ! Every night we arrived at camp everything was set up and ready and the next day packed up with exceptional speed .
Thank you Fernando fir your extra information on our return into the site in the afternoon .
I could not fault Alpaca and recommend them very highly to anyone wishing to do the trek .Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- History but interactive and will actually remember it given it was so entertaining! It was a good pace and delivered in a way that had you wanting to find out more- on which he delivered!Written 20 September 2023
- We used Royal Star twice for the Island Tour Exploration in Hawaii as well as for the Pearl Harbor Tour. Our drivers were Tony and Marlon. They were amazing, best ever!! Would definitely recommend to other people and use again myself.Written 27 August 2023
- Stefano was informative and an extremely nice person. So knowledgeable and enjoyable. We would choose him for another tour anytime !!!Written 21 September 2023
- Jessica, not Bob..., guided us in our Niagara Falls adventure on both sides of the border. She was knowledgeable, helpful, details-oriented, on time, and very funny. The number eleven team highly recommends Jessica as your tour guide of choice for this Niagara Falls USA and Canada sides tour. I almost forgot, she drives and backs up the large vehicle "like a boss!". God's children are not for sale!Written 20 September 2023
- We had a great time Ed and Mark were great, professional and a good laugh. Highly recommend great site seeing.Written 20 September 2023
- We booked the 8am snorkel tour with dive.is, and I can’t recommend it enough. When we arrived to the site there was almost no one around, and by the time we were done the park was fairly busy, so that early start was very nice. We had Henry as our guide, and he was fantastic. We were worried about how tight the suit would be especially around our necks, but it really wasn’t that bad. Henry was very knowledgeable and funny, so that also made getting into and out of the tight suits a little easier as well. The dive itself was just incredible. The water was crystal clear, and that first look under the water was breathtaking. Once your hands and lips get used to the temperature (aka once they go numb), you just float on down with ease and enjoy the beauty. I really can’t speak highly enough about this experience, it was spectacular. The hot chocolate and cookies at the end were also a nice treat to warm up with afterwards! We’ve also ordered the photos that are very reasonably priced, so we will be happy to have those keepsakes of a once in a lifetime experience!Written 20 September 2023
- Amazing trip, the trip covered Uluwatu temple, Ungasan cliff-Melasti beach
Suluban Beach, surfers paradise, Uluwatu Temple and followed by Kecak fire dance.
Must go through experience with Bali driver Seminyak to make the visit a life time memory. The tour is planned meticulously by the company, to an extent that Mr Enawan, our host driver coordinates the complete trip one day in advance so that nothing comes as surprise and we are planned to enjoy the trip to best of extent.Written 25 June 2023
- We truly enjoyed the food walk with Bergur! All the food was absolutely delicious. The introduction into Icelandic food was wonderful. We even tried fermented shark… the Brennivin helped.
We highly recommend the tour.Written 20 September 2023
- We loved Jaden, Logan and Captain Mac! You can tell they love what they do and we got super lucky and spotted an overactive whale doing all kinds of silly things. All in all, it was a great experience, and I would recommend it to anybody. You can book directly with Juneau tours or they are on the pier when you arrive.
(Even my 11 year old daughter wanted to chine in…. Her review below!)
It was so fun and again I would like to thank captain Mac jaden and logan for making this experience really cool my daughter was so happy thanks so so so much 🐳🐋Written 19 September 2023
- Hike Pallay Punchu with my wife on the 2nd day for our Honeymoon. Our Guide was Eduardo and he was so in touch with the Andean mountains and culture, it was inspiring. We were one of two groups on the mountain and the weather was perfect. Great day on the mountain!Written 19 September 2023
- Had an amazing whale watch with William, Isabel and captain Kyle. We got to see several whales up close! Short bus ride from the port to the boat. Would recommend when in Juneau!!Written 20 September 2023
- Fantastic trip with John!!!!! Did everything he could to make our trip amazing. Got us drink and took us to fantastic barsWritten 3 September 2023