Top Attractions in Brasilito
What travellers are saying
- The beach is awesome however run down neighborhood and young teenagers out late in the streets. Some shops and old restaurants. Better to drive a few minutes and hit grocery store for food cheaper and healthier. No night life. Family friendly in the daytime.Written 18 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had an awesome time learning to surf with Pablo!!! He had my wife surfing on her second wave! Very informative and helpful, I guarantee you will have a good time!Written 18 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gabriel was so sweet and professional! He answered all of our questions and provided details on each part of town we passed. During the hot springs and volcano tour, he took pics, and offered details all along the way. We stopped for lunch, which was nice! I'd highly recommend booking a tour with him.Written 8 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Christian was incredible! He deeply cared to ensure our day was as memorable as possible. He went out of his way ensure we saw monkeys, brought us water and insect repellant when we needed it. He made sure we had the best day possible, I couldn’t recommend him and this tour more.Written 5 November 2022
- The guide was so nice and friendly! The ATV and Zip line were so fun!!! Drove on the beach and through mountains. The view was absolutely beautiful!Written 31 October 2022
- We stopped into the shop hoping for a tour, but no tours right now. However, he gave us a wonderful taste of what he does, including award winning chocolates that you could taste why they were winners. Super fun, fast, and well worth it.Written 23 June 2021
- My boyfriend and I had a blast learning the basics of surfing with the two of them. Danielle took great pictures of us surfing for the first time, I strongly suggest that you say yes to that little extra !
As for Brayan, he is an amazing coach ! Super relaxed and it definitely shows that he is in love with surfing.
Give these two a shot ! You won’t regret it.Written 9 January 2020
- We had a fantastic Mangrove Tour with Andres and Jesse. Highly recommend. They are very knowledgable and there is lots of natural beauty.Written 10 September 2022
- Debora has a cute shop and is a great place to find gifts or souvenirs! She was very helpful and added a cute free stickers for us :)Written 30 June 2022
- We played the course in June 2021, and it is just beautiful. The course layout is solid, and the variety of the tee-boxes really let you set up to play it at the difficulty you want. The staff is helpful and friendly, and the drink-cart services is great, they will order food from back at the restaurant and bring it out for you! My son ordered a breakfast sandwich that he loved.
We rented clubs for our round, and they were nice and in good shape, we played Callaway Rouge irons and Callaway Epic driver, the set was nicely rounded out with all the clubs we could need. If you go and just use the range and practice area, they will give you a set of clubs, which are older and were not in as good of shape, but the rentals for the round were really nice.
The course was in good shape, the golf cart had GPS on it so we could see what we were doing, the holes were beautiful and mostly pretty straight forward but had plenty of bunkers and other hazards to keep it interesting.. #17 and #18 particularly were standouts, 17 was a par3 with a over-water carry that was gorgeous, and 18 a mid-length par5 that challenges you to go for the green in 2, but there is water to contend with to keep you honest..Written 23 June 2021
- We had such a wonderful time creating our artwork. Friendly place to enjoy a day out. Can't wait to come back. This place is a definite location for me to visit every time I'm in CRWritten 9 June 2017
- This is a beautiful private little spot. We had the best time. Rooms were spacious and very tidy. So close to a beautiful beach you can walk miles down. We are really looking forward to spending some time there again real soon! Great for dinner too!Written 26 April 2020
- We loved our experience with these operators. Davis took us the first day on the morning tour of the local area, including back roads and beaches. He was a wonderful host, thank you!
We loved it so much that we went back for a second day and rented our own ATV so that we could explore the area. So much fun, we thought a very reasonable price $125 to rent a 500cc ATV for the day. Super fun, very well-organized, great people, would do it again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!Written 13 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brasilito
- The best day trips from Brasilito according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Zip Line and ATV Adventure
- Tour 3 In 1 Volcano Hot Springs+Mud Baths+River Floating Tour
- Birdwatching Tour at Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park From Guanacaste
- All Day Family Tour: Arenal Excursion with Hot Springs (PRIVATE)
- FULL DAY COMBO: Arenal Volcano Tour From Guanacaste (PRIVATE)