What travellers are saying
- We were the only group there at the time so it was great to have the whole place to ourselves .the site visit was great, I love Caribbean historyWritten 17 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and i went for one night. You get waiter service free drinks if you are gambling. Nice quality of drink. I quadrupled my money and my partner broke even but with free drinks. The staff will help you out if confused etc. You should take id (passport) to get in. I would recommend. Passes a couple of hours on slot machines and not spending much.Written 6 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love the Convenience and enjoy Ms Lois fruit stand she have fresh fruit and very good watermelons.Written 13 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved this place for breakfast. The pancakes are really good. Staff are so friendly. Best service we have had in Tobago. So impressed. Love itWritten 2 January 2020
- If you want a bar to have a drink in then this is place to go,
People watch all you want
Plently of beers and rum here so you will stagger home or onward
We loved the fun atmosphere this place offered
EnjoyWritten 3 October 2023
- We had an 'Energizing Body Massage' at this Spa. A totally professional and awesome experience! We were so impressed that we scheduled a 'Targeted Back Massage' for the following morning... We will definitely be returning to try out their different massages and other services. Thank you very much Sarah, and a heartfelt thank you to your assistant Mary. Deeply appreciated guys!Written 3 May 2019
- Yes...the name is very eye catching and it’s what drew us to this wonderful shop. Filled with artwork, crafts, clothing and accessories representing the talents of the twin island.. you are easily mesmerised .. and I am not one for browsing too long in shops:).
A nice range of natural body products are also available..
My wife gathered up a fantastic outfit and a handbag that captures the sunshine of country ... and the shop ! The owner gave me a lovely aloe vera soap... I think because I behaved myself :) !
Make this one of your stops on when you are on the lovely island of Tobago.
You won’t regret it!Written 1 February 2022
- At Pigeon Point, there is a beautiful shop, Planet Ceramics, selling handmade ceramics, such as jugs, bowls and plates, as well as pendants and handmade jewellery. Everything is beautifully made.
In addition, they sell hand designed T shirts, and art cards.
Beautiful, simply beautiful.Written 26 January 2023
- The facials are excellent. The expert advice, skill and high quality products produce great results.Written 30 January 2013
- Bambu Gift Shop is better than ever! The move from Trinidad added character to the shop and it is situated in "just the right spot"! I can never seem to get enough time when i visit to browse and buy and come away wishing i had more time and had purchased more. Looking for a gift for a coffee table, a nice Island Life outfit for male or female THIS IS THE PLACE!!! The service is excellent as well as the products Mariela is always at had with her friendly personality waiting to assist! On your next visit to Tobago that's a must! Situated on Milford Road opposite Royal Bank!!!Written 24 July 2018
- Having never dived in Tobago I didn't know how to choose a dive centre from the options available, but the hotel recommended two and I plumped for this centre. Great decision. Derek picked me up from the hotel and dropped me back again on both days.
Derek gave the most professional safety briefing I have ever had overseas, I was immediately at ease and felt this was important to them. The crew, Ellis and Dereks son Matthew, and Andrew on the boat were superb.
As it is the rainy season conditions are unpredictable but the Maverick Wreck (vis only about 10-15m on the wreck) and Majeston Reef (much better vis) were great dives.
Ideally I would have liked to visit Speyside, but understandably the centre is about 1.5hrs away from that site and a larger group is needed to make it viable.
If I return to Tobago I would not hesitate in using Derek and his team again. Good quality gear, great Instructors/DMs, professional all around.Written 30 November 2023
- Duane is an extremely friendly and knowledgeable on species and snorkeling locations. We had a great day snorkeling with him with amazing fish and multiple species of rays. Lunch was good and the conversations with Duane were enjoyable as he is full of great stories. We would definitely go on another of his tours!Written 1 September 2023
- Really great fun and a once in a lifetime experience. Duane is passionate about the local habitat and so knowledgeable about the wildlife. Would totally recommend this trip to anyone who likes to combine activity with observing nature.Written 16 August 2023
- Excellent service provided by Dexter, he went the extra mile every time to make sure we all had a great holiday, not always easy with two small children but he was very attentive and kept everyone happy! Thank you :)Written 2 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Crown Point
- The best day trips from Crown Point according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Tobago Buccoo Reef Glass Bottom Boat Cruise and Island Sightseeing Tour
- Argyle Waterfall with Adventure Farm
- Pirate's Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- Partlatuvier Bay Day Trip with Lunch
- The Grand Circle Island Tour 12 hour VIP ALL INCLUSIVE by ISLAND GIRL TOURS