Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Having holidayed in the area before, this was a 'follow the brown signs' visit, just to see what there is. We enjoyed the forest and the view of the river, the Abbey looked interesting, but we were undecided, so took the plunge. A nice welcome in the visitor area and an English audio guide made this historic spot come to life.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great beach, one of the best in the area. A plastic mat walk way leads onto the beach, when you leave all the sand falls off you feet, which is great. Toilet facilities at the entrance, big car-park, lots of locals and crystal clear sea!Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent cider, unique mixes. The owner is very welcoming, offers a cider tasting and tells the story behind the brand and the production process.Written 25 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was an attraction near to where we were staying and we visited on recommendation of previous visitors to our cottage.
The first thing to say is that this is not a massive park, and there are not loads of attractions. That said we had a happy half day there and the kids (8 and 10) loved it. There is a real opportunity to get close to a few animals, there are some nice grounds to stroll around. The kids loved the nets for which you pay extra and the food was fantastic. If you want glitz and loads to do, this is not for you, if you kids like animals and climbing/jumping on nets in trees, and you want some of the best crepe based sandwiches ever then this is for you. The horse riding show was, eccentric and pleasantly relaxed.Written 11 September 2019
- visited in June,
it celebrates that Paul Gauguin and some friends stayed, and painted, in Le Pouldu.
there is a leaflet with details of walk, which is a nice way to explore Le PoulduWritten 1 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Clohars-Carnoet
- The top attractions to visit in Clohars-Carnoet are:
- Site Abbatial de Saint-Maurice
- Parc du quinquis
- Plage de Bellangenet
- La Maison-Musée du Pouldu Sur les traces de Gauguin
- Cidrerie de l'Apothicaire
- The most popular things to do in Clohars-Carnoet with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Clohars-Carnoet on Tripadvisor
Clohars-Carnoet Attractions Information
|Local Time||Monday 11:22 PM|