- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Passed through this town on the way to the border, castle look great from the outside , pretty big town ,Written 10 August 2019
- This specially remodeled castle holds the archives of Spain from the 15th century. Pages of maps, treaties, supply lists and all types of written records are displayed for public viewing. There is also a film with English subtitles explaining the archives and their purpose. It is very interesting. There is no gift shop ( I always like gift shops) but their is a store farther into the small village. Village also includes a bronze of the 7 women of Simancas and a church. There is also a beautiful 12 century bridge that you can walk across. Great day trip.Written 10 August 2016
- This is a stone bridge in Simancas. It was built in the 13th century. The bridge is still in use for cars and pedestrians; however, it is really narrow. I highly recommend to go up the hill and observe the bridge from the lookout.Written 15 August 2020
- This is a beautiful church in Simancas, Valladolid. The church was built in the 16th century, and it is a late Gothic-style temple. The altar is beautiful. On the left side, there is a nice sculpture of the Virgin Mary.
It is an amazing church for such as small town!Written 15 August 2020