- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Very British resort. A sort of hot and sunny miniature Canvey island with a view... You can find the Daily mail and the Daily Express of the day, it says it all... Nice enough place but if you boast an adventurous mind go further ! Here you will get the postcard, the food and the kindness of the people as well as gentle waves and a gentle slope into the deep blue sea for the kids. No hassle !Written 14 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are considering booking with this company just do it !!! George made my birthday extra special with an amazing trip and even a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate ! Such a great and knowledgeable guy and even beat the price of other companies. Best day of the whole holiday making wonderful memories .
Thank you George !Written 29 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This bar turned out to be very close to where we were staying, which was great because it served as a perfect place to stop on the way home from the main town in the evening.
They not only had a huge range of different cocktails, they had a lot that we had never seen or tried before, so we really enjoyed working our way through the menu. The couple that run the bar (and their daughter) were really friendly and helpful and we loved their cats!
The bar has a really nice ambience with 80s/90s music playing in the background and great views across the salt flats. Make sure you give this place a visit, it's perfect after a meal at the nearby Apollo!Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came across by accident. Only opened this season, friendly and welcoming. You get great view of the Main Street and across the beach to accompany a great choice of drinks.
The Mai TAi was particularly good and there is a wide choice for all.
Good for couples or families with younger children. All catered for.Written 28 August 2022
- Great little bar, that has recently been taken over by a young woman. I am sure that it will keep improving as the summer progresses.
Well worth a visit. Please note the name of the bar is about to change.Written 15 July 2022
- We took the Caretta Caretta tour with Golden Dolphin today from Alykanas. Transfer from Alykanas to the boat is 30 minutes.
You need to walk through the sea to get on and off the boat. Take aqua shoes and wear shorts/swimwear, the water will go up to your thigh.
The boat will visit a harbour as well as the islands (goes inside the caves) in an attempt to spot the turtles. No guarantees but the captain tried very hard and we got to see the turtles more than once.
There is a swimming stop on the island for an hour, long enough to get an ice cream/frappe from the beach bar and have a wander to see the turtles nesting or have a dip in the sea.
No complaints really, a lovely little excursion to break up the week and good value for money in my opinion.
€25 per adult, €20 for children. At the beach bar it's €5 for a hotdog, €4 for a frappe/ice cream. They accept cards. Do take cash if you want to tip the bus driver/boat captain.Written 23 October 2022
- Best mojitos ever! And draft Stella arrived just as we were leaving! Great stop off on the way back from the beach 🍹 Eleni was a very friendly bar tender 🤩Written 19 May 2022
- Had a one hour ride last week absolutely fabulous. Popi and her son were lovely people. Beautiful well kept horses truly loved and cared for by Popi and her family. Rode through olive groves and down to the sea magical. She only takes rides early morning and evening not in the heat of the day. Worth every penny. Thank you Popi.
Will be back next year.Written 29 September 2022
- Spent 10 days out of 2 weeks recently , on the beach infront of this handy bar / residence . Perfect spot on a perfectly small end of Alykes beach , plus the added BONUS of only 5 Euros for Sunbeds x 2 etc .. the cheapest we've encountered on any Greek Isle for donkies . Not forgetting the cheery Spiros , dishing out fayre at the bar .. & collecting bed money .. on the beach . Thank you Spiros , for your cheery service .. much appreciated .Written 25 September 2022
- Best services on the entire island!!
And best experience in our lives!!
Zakynthos Summer is a must for everyone! We spent 3 amazing days on the water with our captain Balazs. Caught some fish, swam in beautiful blue waters, saw stunning places, laughed a lot together!!
We’ll definitely hire them again for our next visit!Written 19 May 2022