Speciality & Gift Shops • Farms
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We went by boat to the Ilet Chancel. Our guide told us that there was a fortress here. We were able to see the structures on that island.
Supposedly Josephine and Napoleon went to that island.
What was the best of this island: The Iguanas. Wow! They were so pretty.
We saw also where the soldiers lived here.
We enjoyed our tour here.
Worthwhile to see!Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good communication, nice and friendly in person and punctual. Just everything you would want from a transport service.Written 29 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Probably the best experience/biggest fun in Martinique. Full day of fun, laugh and discovery with great, friendly crew who look after the passengers and theat them as friends. We visited 3 islands, the great team explained all the stories and history behind telhe places we have seen. An absolute recommendation, top service! thanks a lot again.Written 8 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a day with Christian and all the family had a very nice trip on board and visiting islets. We stronlgy recommand TY-Domino and Christian !Written 9 October 2019
- Fantastic day out. Definitely worth a full day (not half day). Rafael had a lot of guests to look after first thing, but he was always smiling, kind, patient. He was able to brief us in English and show us the route. Also gave us the slightly speedier, more streamlined kayaks (as we were taking 2 singles). Decent equipment, good information, even found parking in the shade! Lots of party speed boats out for excursions at the Iguana beach and the small island, but only a few kayaks at the prettier beaches, great for relaxing and swimming. Quite breezy, so you need some stamina against the wind (and to be stable and have some previous kayaking experience) on the way out. Much faster back again!Written 22 January 2023
- We had a memorable day's sailing on Denebola from Le Robert. We knew we'd made the right choice when we saw their caravan/ticket office with gorgeous illustrations all over. We tacked out to Islet Madam for swimming, snorkelling, lunching and a quick walk to the west side and back. Absolutely gorgeous. Lunch looked great but we opted out and took our own sandwiches.Another islet had amazing Antilles iguanas and an old brickworks that used massive lumps of coral to make quicklime!
Most of us took a turn at the tiller and the auxiliary electric motor was hardly ever used.
Our captain/guide/cook/barman was genuinely enthusiastic about sailing and the environment in great detail. Most important of all, he could speak English as well as French.Written 26 January 2020
- We rented a small motorboat (no license required) for one day. Stephane, the owner, of tropic notic gave us detailed instructions regarding security (also with the kids), boat and places to go. We went snorkeling at le madame and other places and saw the Leguanes. Perfect day. The equipment is great and seemed quite new.
Stephane always had and eye on us and was responsive on text messages. We always felt save.
The location of tropic notic is a bit hidden, but there are sufficient signs. It is a 10 min drive to the south of Le Robert.
Total recommendation - especially given the warm welcome of Stephane and also the price (we paid Eur 100 for the Day which seems unbeatable in the region).Written 30 March 2018
- Great adventure to discover the area and small islands on your own. Although our French is bad, our guide explained us slowly all important points and was always super kind and repeated points that we didn’t get in the first place.
We can recommend the tour and the service definitely.Written 18 November 2022
- great tour with super friendly and helpful guides.
Everything just awesome...
(and English speaking).Written 18 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Le Robert
- The best outdoor activities in Le Robert according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Le Robert on Tripadvisor
Le Robert Attractions Information
|Sunday 10:02 am|