- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We went by boat to the Ilet Chancel. Our guide told us that there was a fortress here. We were able to see the structures on that island.
Supposedly Josephine and Napoleon went to that island.
What was the best of this island: The Iguanas. Wow! They were so pretty.
We saw also where the soldiers lived here.
We enjoyed our tour here.
Worthwhile to see!Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a day with Christian and all the family had a very nice trip on board and visiting islets. We stronlgy recommand TY-Domino and Christian !Written 9 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a memorable day's sailing on Denebola from Le Robert. We knew we'd made the right choice when we saw their caravan/ticket office with gorgeous illustrations all over. We tacked out to Islet Madam for swimming, snorkelling, lunching and a quick walk to the west side and back. Absolutely gorgeous. Lunch looked great but we opted out and took our own sandwiches.Another islet had amazing Antilles iguanas and an old brickworks that used massive lumps of coral to make quicklime!
Most of us took a turn at the tiller and the auxiliary electric motor was hardly ever used.
Our captain/guide/cook/barman was genuinely enthusiastic about sailing and the environment in great detail. Most important of all, he could speak English as well as French.Written 26 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful,concept you drive the boat, but Gps is in french. , But. You must be able to understand french, otherwise not Easy!Written 31 August 2015
- Maryetka gave us an amazing tour of the bay. She had planned out everything and cooked a delicious lunch, and she's a great guide. She speaks fluent English and has led a very interesting life! We had three stops, first on an island where we could hike and snorkel and eat lunch, then on the iguana island where she gave us a tour, and finally in the "salt baths" where we swam in the most beautiful clear blue water. We had good conversation, many laughs, and a truly wonderful day.Written 9 March 2019