- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Seafood market with lots of seating and lots of stalls selling seafood and meats. Very nice food cooked in front of you. It’s very busy and hard work getting a table but there’s lots of selection of fresh foods which are deliciousWritten 27 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing Tailoring, great communication. We had two suits made, with matching lining. Done in a week with three appointments in total (1. Chose the fabric and got measured. 2. Had a fitting. 3. Picked up the suits). The tailor said that it can be done faster if you need to.
Highly recommend!Written 4 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They delivered exactly what I wanted and provided good service.
Got a copy of a dress made in silk….Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- had a few suits made at harry's in jul.
First up to say, Dave is a very nice man to deal with. He made time to discuss what i was looking for (fairly specific detail on formal trousers). his comms on WhatsApp were excellent and the 3 or 4 fittings i had were arranged promptly.
first suit was made was a nice blue 2 button with an extra pair of trousers
the 2nd was a fabric which was matched from some photos i took in to the shop.
both have been worn and abused daily for a few months, and have (so far) worn in well through dry cleaning with only 1 button coming loose on the hip pocket which i repaired. Only small detail missed was the lapel button holes were stitched in but not opened, again something i got a local tailor to do when i got home.
i think they have done an excellent job of the cut, breaks, shape and drape of the fabric.
Also had a shirt made, nice shirt which is well fitted, although the fabric isn't the best weight and material for my home climate.
very pleased with the experience, wound not hesitate to recommend Harry's.Written 24 September 2022
- Hyvä & ammattitaitoinen asiakaspalvelu, paljon erillaisia materiaaleja ja kankaita joista valita mieluinen omaan makuun.
Paras räätäli Kata beachilla.
Best tailor in kata beach.Written 7 January 2023
- One of the best art gallery in Phuket! They have the finest collection of cashmere scarves, i was impressed by how the staff treated me, a must visit shop, friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices,Written 25 January 2023
- Another wonderful experience here with some fabulous new shirts and a stunning man’s suit. Thank you John for your attention and care again. In a world of junk clothing churned out en masse it’s wonderful to enjoy clothes made to fit exactly to your body and experience the care and personal attention of a master tailor like Mr John. It is standard commercial practice the world over to offer and pay a deposit before work on your new wardrobe can commence, so it is a delight to do so here as the results are so very pleasing. Thanks again for making us look so good.Written 3 December 2022
- Really friendly people. Me and my friends bought 6 suits. They were really well made in short time and for a good price. Definitely would recommend :)Written 11 January 2023
- While our family was on holiday at Kata, I provided Jack with a brief description of a skirt I had in mind. Jack was able to make it exactly the way i had envisioned and for a very reasonable price and at very short notice. This skirt is now one of my favourite pieces to wear to work and I constantly receive compliments on it. I will definitely be returing to have Jack tailor more items for me. HIghly recommended!Written 25 February 2020
- I visited Johnny 2 years ago and fell in love with his work so I had to visit him again. He is an awesome guy who manages his work well. I highly recommend him to everyone!Written 30 December 2022
- Highly professional and flexible. Really codtumer oriented. Really fzir price for good quality.
I highly recommented.Written 3 February 2020
- Visited them once again and bought some shirts, one suit and one jacket. Same good quality as last year.Written 7 July 2017
- Had a full suit, 2 trousers and 2 shirts made. The whole process was quick and easy. Great and friendly service. Came out with a great quality tailored suit for a low price. Would recommend to anyone in Phucket.Written 20 January 2020
- I learned Markus to know this summer (mar 2020). He is a very nice person and is good to feel your needs. I bought a suit/vest and 6 shirts. It was down to the detail !
I was there 3 times to see if its fits :-) So - my warmest recommendations to Markus
and for sure I want to buy at his place next time...
Morten - Copenhagen/DenmarkWritten 9 April 2020
- I've been to Niphon each year for a few years now. My trips to Phuket keep me in suits for work back at home. Excellent quality & no need to haggle. Just good service & an honest appraisal of what you need, which may differ from what you think you want. Niphon is the real deal & not at all like the constellation of other 'tailors' on the island. Those guys will probably be cheaper, but you don't get anything like the fit or quality. My wife also has had jackets made & in the past has had a ball gown made & has been very happy too.Written 14 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kata Beach
- These experiences are best for shopping in Kata Beach:
- Private Customized Phuket Tour with Driver
- Insta Tours Phuket (Half Day Tour)
- Private Tour: Phuket Introduction City Sightseeing Tour
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Kata Beach:See more shopping for couples in Kata Beach on Tripadvisor